Chapter 3

AN~~Alex outfit up top

I jumped up happy because today is my birthday. I turn on some music and danced into the bathroom to do my usual. Once I finished I walked back in my room and put on my outfit I had been saving for today.

I walked out my room after putting on my new cologne and walked downstairs and once again, my mom is in the living room giggling with Mr. Harrison. This time they are sitting closer together. Ew gross. My mom notices me and looks my direction smiling then fixes her face.

"Mr. Harrison and I will be going out tonight" she says before she starts giggling again like a schoolgirl. I mentally throw up and she continues speaking. "So in order for you to have your party you need to be on your best behavior all day and no going to Liz house. Don't think I don't know that you go there almost everyday. Make sure you get Sara, Cara, and Twan here to help you set up I will be home-" she looks back at Mr. Harrison and he wiggles his eyebrows at her flirtatiously and once again I'm mentally throwing up. "I will be home tomorrow afternoon so the house better be clean by the time I get here or else" She gave me an evil death glare and I nod my head.

I kiss my mom's cheek and walk out to my car to see Sara standing next to it waiting. I wink at her and unlock the car and we get in. I pull out my driveway and get a phone call from someone. I pick up on my Bluetooth and answer.

"Hello" "Alex we missed the bus come get me and Cara" Twan says through the phone. "ugh fine be there in 5" I look to Sara and drive to Twan house. As I pull up I see him and Cara standing outside the house waiting. I pull into the driveway and honk the horn getting their attention. They walk over to the car and get in the backseat.

No one said a word as I drove us all to school. As we got there everyone scattered to their lockers but I walked over to Stacy and pulled her to our secret hideout on the roof. I hadn't taken her up there in a while so I forgot how beautiful the view was. Yeah I know that's girly as hell. Who gives a fuck, not this guy that's for damn sure.

We sat up there in our hideout just sitting and chatting. She knows what I've been doing but she doesn't care. The thing is, is that she is bi and she keeps begging me to let her join but I'm not ready to share.

But anyways, we were sitting up there just chatting about what's going on in each other lives. Apparently some guy has been trying to flirt with her. He must don't know that she is mine. But it's all good he gone get his. 

We just sit there staring into each other eyes until I leaned in and kissed her. I hadn't kissed her in a long time. I laid her down and started kissing her neck. She moaned softly in my ear as I started nibbling on her neck.

I continued to nibble on her neck then started sucking on her neck.  She moaned out of pleasure and I sucked harder and gave her a hickey. I went to her lips and kissed her passionately while putting my hand under her shirt rubbing her left breast.

She moaned in my mouth and pulled me even more into the kiss. I slowly started to travel my hand to her pants unbuttoning them slowly then I started sliding my hand in her underwear but she stops me and grabs my hand while pulling away from the kiss.

"We can't" "why not" "month" I recognize that saying. She always said that for an entire week of each month. I didn't understand at first but my mom explained it to me when she heard Stacy tell me at the house when I wanted to go swimming. I was scared for life cuz my mom went into Rated R description. I almost wanted to puke.

But anyways I got up quickly and helped her fix her clothes then looked down at my boner. "Babe can u help me with this boner" "now u know I don't suck dick" "just Jack me off please"

I sat down and pulled him out as she slowly started rubbing him. I looked out at the view on the roof trying not to moan. By now 1st period will be over soon. Can't wait till school is over so I can set up my party.