Chapter 11

After I dropped her off, I came back for Twan and the girl he was with. After dropping her off, Twan and I head to my house. It's 7:10 pm. We been gone for hours. I pull up and park in the driveway, too lazy to park in the garage. We get out and go our separate ways when we make it inside. I go in my room and start on that dumbass homework I got from math. I get a text from Stacy not long after I start my homework.

Side💦💦: Hey Daddy

Daddy🍆🍆: hey babii wassup

Side💦💦: who was dat girl who got in ur car today

Daddy🍆🍆: y

Side💦💦: my girl said sum bout it just wanna kno

Daddy🍆🍆: o it was Marcie get to kno her she gonna be round more often

Side💦💦: another one Alex

Daddy🍆🍆: calm down this one not gone act up i promise

Side💦💦: she betta not

Daddy🍆🍆: calm down ill take u out to the strip club with me this weekend

Side💦💦: yay

I leave her on read so I can finish this damn homework. Once I finish I check the time, it's 8:10 pm. I been trying to focus on this shit for over an hour and it was a lot of work too. Teach and I gone have a problem she do this again bruh. I stretch and walk downstairs to see momma cooking. "Momma what u making" I ask leaning against the counter. "Some spaghetti. Call Roxanne and tell her to come over" Mom says without looking at me.

"Ight" I say pulling my phone to text her.

Pooh: Rex!!!!

Rex: What Alex

Pooh: Thats how we talk to best friend now?

Rex: yes tf it is since you rude

Pooh: ugh momma said come over

I put her on mute so if she text back it won't tell me. "Momma she coming" I say heading to the guest room where Twan is staying. I walk in and this man is beating his meat to a picture of a guy. He looks up at me and covers up what he doing and I just back out of the room closing the door back. What the fuck was that?!!?

I walk up to my room and start watching Empire waiting for momma to let us know the food ready.

AFTER DINNER

I'm already back in my room texting Marcie. So far it's been pretty casual between us. Apparently she was acting so I would want to do it with her. Not gone lie if she didn't I would have turned her away cause she too good for me. I only fuck with the easy girls. You know the Thots.

Marcie different tho. She cool, smart, and thoughtful. Yes we just started talking today but shit I could tell by how we talk to each other. I can't treat her like one of my hoes. She too good for that. I can't hold her on the same pedestal as Roxanne cuz she not that good.

I don't know what to do.

Marcie: so did u finish the math work

Alex: yea it took me forever y

Marcie: I'm having trouble understanding

Alex: want me to get one of the nerds to help u

Marcie: no that's mean Alex y can't u help me

Alex: I don't do tutoring

Marcie: u just tutored me hours ago 👀

Alex: not the same thing babygirl😘

Marcie: yea sure whatever u say

Alex: wyd

Marcie: nm watching TV

Alex: oh

Marcie: wyd?

Alex: thinking bout that good ass pussy of yours 😝🍆💦

Marcie: boi 😂

Alex: I'm serious. Delicious. Tight. Just right. Hmm when u lettin ne hit again

Marcie: help me with this math work and ill think about it

Alex: ugh fine only for the 🐱

Marcie: Ft?

Alex: w.e.

She calls me on face time and I help her with her math work.

~TWAN'S POV~

(An~ yup yup finally another POV don't worry more will come soon)

So. I know what y'all thinking. Yes I'm in the closet but not all the way. Half my body sticking out that bitch touching breasts. Okay what I'm trying to say is I'm bisexual.

It started when we had our summer jobs at a male strip club for women.

FLASHBACK

Shit I'm tired asf. I need to sit my ass down. I walked off stage into the back and sat in the common area on the bench almost completely naked. Only had on some jock strap type underwear.

Ion even know what it's called. Counting my money, I'm happy to say I got $1000 in $20s. This guy walks in and winks at me and I turn my head to the side like who he talking to.

I stand and walk past the guy and go to the showers. I put my money up in my locker in the way there before grabbing my towel. In the shower the water is nice and comforting. I have a hard on for some reason that I need to get rid of.

I slowly stroke myself and start moaning as I go faster. I don't hear any footsteps into the showers but all of a sudden I feel an extra hand on my dick stroking me. I jump when I notice its the guy from earlier but his hand stays firm on my dick before he gets in front of me and down on his knees.

He licks my tip before putting the whole thing in his mouth. I moan as if it already felt familiar to me but felt so wrong. He keeping sucking me til I ended up cumming in his mouth.

My dick was already back hard. For the first time, the guy actually spoke. "See you liked that now go ahead and venture into this ass right here" He says bending over in front of me. "Hell nah u might have sum" I say worried asf bout catching sum from his gay ass.

"Baby if you don't trust me go get a condom from my locker" He says standing up straight and turning the water off. "Nah homie I'm good" I say grabbing my towel and walking up outta there quickly.

END OF FLASHBACK

Everyday of summer, he kept giving me blow jobs and asking me to stick it in him. Everytime I of course refused. Until one day, after work I stayed behind telling Alex I was gonna get an Uber home. 

The dude, who name I learned was Toni was waiting for me for my usual blow job.  I grabbed a condom out of my locker and walked over to Toni and finally gave it and fucked him. It was weird but I enjoyed it.

Ever since I been bi. I can fuck a bitch without feeling some type of way but I can also go back and get some ass from a dude and not feel some type of way. Like honestly it feels normal to me. I never thought it would be like this.

Alex wasn't suppose to find out the way he did. I hope he don't think I like him like that. That's my bro, my brother. I would never do sonething like that. But I do have a crush on JyRo. He is fucking fine as shit to me. I would become a bottom for him.

I know y'all gone keep this secret for me til I'm ready to come out. Y'all won't say nun right?  Promise me. Thank you y'all.

(An~ next chapter starts up Alex POV)