Chapter 13

Twan's POV 😄😄

Alex just left and these foos still ain't pulled up yet. Scrolling through my feed all I see is fine ass girls and fine ass guys damn. 😍😍 All so mf delicious I swear. 😍😍

I hear a honk outside and step out locking the door behind me. I walk up to DeeLo's car and dap him up before getting in the backseat behind JyRo. Mmm JyRo so mf fine today. He had on a Gucci shirt with some jeans and Gucci slides.

That boy so damn fine. I'mma test the waters with him tonight. We just going somewhere to go smoke no biggie. We pulled up at DeeLo house and got out. I guess we smoking here or whatever. We get out and walk inside and immediately go straight down to the basement. This ain't the first we came here to smoke so you know we know where everything going down.

"Imma go get the shit imma be back" DeeLo says going back upstairs leaving me and JyRo downstairs in awkward silence. "Yo how u been bruh" JyRo says sitting on the couch. "I been good u?" I ask still standing but a far off distance from him. I don't wanna get too close might fuck around and jump on his ass.

"u good bruh" JyRo ask looking up at me. "Yeah why" I ask looking every where else. "U still standing bruh. Sit down" He says patting the spot next to him. Great. I sit down but sit up straight, can't get too comfortable don't wanna fuck around and do anything stupid. "U sure you ight" JyRo puts his hand on my shoulder. I jump a little and look at him. "yeah I'm good bruh" I say moving a little away from him.

Thankfully, DeeLo comes back down with the stuff. "Aye y'all I got the stuff" DeeLo says before sitting down in the recliner next to the couch. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. Man this shit is crazy asf I swear. DeeLo rolls and lights the blunt before starting another one. We start passing the blunts around since there is two in rotation at the moment.

It won't take long for us to be fucked up. By 8 puffs of both blunts, I'm laid back on the couch chillin and starting to see shit. The funny thing is I see JyRo dancing for me and stripping. I sit up quick and look to my left where JyRo has his eyes closed with a smirk on his face. I look at DeeLo who is passed out in the recliner.

I stand slowly and start pacing a little bit cause even though I'm high, the only thing coming to my mind right now is JyRo's lips wrapping around my dick. I mean I know I got a crush on him but damn this is starting to get out of control.

I sit back down and start to calm my breathing. I looked at JyRo and got hard just thinking about fucking his fine ass mouth. I start rubbing myself through my jeans. I need to go ahead and rub this one out before anyone notices. I pull myself out and rub myself slowly before looking to make sure JyRo eyes are still closed and starts moving faster.

"You do realize I can still see you right" JyRo says opening his eyes all the way open. I freeze and cover myself. He moves my hand and looks at it. "You are pretty big. Do u mind if I-" JyRo says before sucking my dick. Am I dreaming? Is he really sucking me off right now?

This feels amazing, I can't believe this is happening right now.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS Y'ALL DOING!" DeeLo says sitting up in his chair. JyRo moves from my dick quickly and I cover myself. What are we going to do now?

(AN~ CLIFFFHHAANNNNGGGEEERRRR!!!!!! Short chapter but I wanted this to come out as soon as possible)