Chapter 18

Alex POV

It's been a couple weeks since the smoke session with everybody. Lemme catch y'all up on what's been going on.

Twan been getting some money recently and I don't know where it's coming from but whatever it is got him dressing more in Gucci and other name brands more often then usual.

JyRo comes over more often to see Twan but keeps trying to make it seen like I don't know what they be doing, so I'm guessing they still on the low. Me and Marcie been going out a lot to different places and she almost always by my side.

Everyone in school think we dating but we not. I have been thinking about it though.  Like maybe it won't be so bad to get into a relationship, but what about Roxanne. Y'all thought I just dropped my feelings for her? Nah they still there I'm just hiding from them.

She been around the house recently but only when momma around. She barely speaks to me and doesn't show eye contact. I bet that lil boi she was fucking done beat her ass or sum dumb like that. Makes my blood boil to see her like that but I can't say nun about it.

She wants me as far away from her business as possible after all the arguments we have had between each other and the fact that I hung up on her and shit.

Oh and speaking of momma, she been working mighty late recently. One time I caught her sneaking into the house with a scarf around her neck. I wanna know what she got going on that she hiding from me.  I don't like that secret bullshit.

I think I'mma confront her on it now.

Walking into my momma room, I see her getting ready for work. I walk up behind her and touch her shoulder and she jumps.

"Boi what the hell you want, scaring me and shit" She says cracking her neck showing a little bit of a hickey. Where the hell she get a damn hickey.

"Momma why you working so hard?" I ask still standing behind her looking at the hickey.

"I got an extra child in here boi" She says fixing her collar on her shirt to hide the rest of the hickey that was visible.

"Where you get this hickey since you working so much momma" I ask moving her collar to look at the hickey again.

"Mind yo business boi" She says popping my hand and fixing her collar again.

"I just wanna know if you out here safe momma" I say backing up.

"Don't worry bout me. Worry bout you and that lil girl you think I don't know you be with all the time" She says side eyeing me.

"Ugh" I say walking out the room. She fucking somebody. I already know it judging by the hickey on her neck. Who ever it is better treat my momma right or I swear they going get these motherfucking hands bruh.

I walk back downstairs and hear somebody knocking. I open the door and see its Roxanne. I open the door wider for her and she comes in and hugs me outta no where.

"What's up Rex" I ask unsure of whats going on.

"Buster" Roxanne says before starting to cry again.

"Who is Buster" I ask hugging her back as she cries on me.

"It's the guy I been seeing" She says with a shaky voice.

"Come upstairs and tell me about it" I say pulling back from her and walking up to my room and she follows.

We go in my room and I close the door behind us and I sit in my chair while she sits on my bed.

"Now what's going on" I ask her.

"Well he been um... Hitting me... " She says quietly but I still heard her.

"Why are you just now telling me" I ask her trying to keep calm.

"I don't want you to hurt him A, please don't go after him, but last night he came over drunk while my mom and dad we're out and he um... " She says while looking down not finishing her sentence.

"He what Rox" I ask getting impatient.

"He... Forced himself on me" She says crying. "I kept telling him to stop but he he just slapped me and kept going,  I tried pushing him off and he held my hands down" She says wiping her tears.

"Are you okay" I ask sitting next to her.

"I'm still in pain A, it hurts so badly" Roxanne says sucking up her tears.

I hug her and rub her back in circles as she cries into my shoulder. I wanna kill ole dude but I can't right now. Priority is to make sure Roxanne is okay.

I pull back from her and wipe her tears. "Let's get you to the hospital to make sure everything is okay aight?" I say looking down at her. She nods her head and we stand together then walk down the stairs to the front door and out to my car.

Twan POV

Okay so lemme tell y'all what's been going on. So I got some money but it's kinda complicated how I got it though. Don't worry I'mma tell y'all soon but I got somewhere to be in a few, so I'm out.

Alex POV

Dropping Roxanne off at home I get a phone call from Marcie. I pick upon the second ring.

"Hey baby" Marcie says through the car as I pull out of Roxanne driveway.

"Hey baby girl what's up" I ask driving down the street.

"Wanna come with me to this club tonight" Marcie asks hope in her voice.

"Sure why not" I say pulling up to the barber shop.  Yeah I still hasn't gotten that haircut I had been needing and my shit has grown a lot but I'm bout to get all this shit cut off now.

"Okay see you tonight at 8" Marcie says.

"Bye babygirl" I say before hanging up after I hear her say bye back.

I get out the car and walk in the shop. RJ,  DeeLo, and JyRo all at their stations. I dap up RJ and JyRo before DeeLo then sit in his chair. "You already know what I want bruh" I say getting comfy in the chair.

"Aye why T ain't come with you?" RJ asks as he is cutting a lil boy hair.

"He said he had to do sum" I say looking at JyRo who looks back at me confused.

"Interesting" JyRo says.

"What you up to later on that u finally decide to get yo shit cut" DeeLo asks getting ready.

"Babygirl wanna go to this club tonight" I say already picking your grinding on me and making me wanna stick my dick in her in the middle of the dance floor.

"What is y'all anyways" RJ asks after getting paid for the boy head he was doing.

"Hell ion know" I say still tryna figure it out.

After that no one says anything and Dee just cuts my hair.

~Next part starts in Twan's POV right after he get done with his mystery task lol see y'all next update 😘😘~