Chapter 29

Marcie POV

Ms. Ruth... Is gay. How did we all miss this? Looking at this woman, she is so beautiful. All I can say now is that Ms. Ruth has good taste in women.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend and boss, Carla. Carla, babe, this is my son Alex his friends Twan and JyRo and his girlfriend, and I hope in the future, wife, Marcie" Ms. Ruth said doing introductions for everyone here.

"Nice to meet you all" Carla says with a genuine smile at all of us. Everyone mumbles a hey except for Alex who looks like he is ready to throw up.

"Babe you okay?" I whisper to him. He looks down to me and throws in a fake smile but leaning down to me. "I'll tell you later" He says.

"Anyone hungry? I was going to make dinner but Carla just suggested we go out considering what happened here" Ms. Ruth says.

We all nod and Carla smiles at us. "Excuse me but where is the restroom?" She asks. Twan points it out and she heads that way.

After she is gone Twan and JyRo disappear into a room and Alex finally speaks up about what's bothering him.

"Is that the person, I saw" He stutters obviously nervous and looking sick. Ms. Ruth nods her head looking away and scratching the back of her neck.

"I'm going to go change out of these clothes, you kids wait here so we can all go together" Ms. Ruth says before rushing up the stairs.

Alex walks into the kitchen obviously heading towards the fridge. I follow him so I can find out what's going on. I come in and sure enough, he is just closing the fridge and opening a water bottle.

"Babe what's going on?" I ask him curious for his behavior towards his mom's girlfriend.

"Remember that day I came over to see you?" He asks. Of course I remember. He gave me that good dick but was distracted afterwards.

"Yeah I remember what of it?" I ask even more curious than before.

"Well I made a stop here to grab my wallet and charger and went past my mom room. It was quiet, nothing out of the ordinary. I was going to look in and tell her I was headed to see you, but when I knocked there was no answer. I opened the door thinking she was probably sleep and was going to leave a note, but I found her getting head from Carla. It disgusted me and I was surprised I didn't throw up. I held my composure all the way to your house. I kept it together throughout everything until it came back to me and I felt sick all over again." He said before drinking his water and putting it back in the fridge.

Wow. He walked in on that? I would have been in someone corner rocking back and forth shaking the images out of my head.

"It's okay bae. You didn't know that was going on. You can still get to know this lady without the images coming back to you. I'll be there with you. Your mom likes her a lot so let's try to get to know her yeah?" I say we he nods and hugs me.

Someone clears their throat behind us and we turn around to Carla.

"You two are so cute together. Alex where did your mom go?" Carla asks while looking around the kitchen studying the patterns and decor.

"She went to change, she should be back down in a minute" Alex says with his arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Okay. I'll just wait with you kids until she comes back" Carla says sitting at the island.

Twan and JyRo walk into the kitchen. Twan with a smile on his face and fresh clothes. I already know what they little nasty selves were doing. Ms. Ruth comes downstairs dressed casually and we all head out to eat.

Twan POV

We at school. School is so fucking annoying but everything is much more relaxed since we about to graduate next week. Yes, all my grades are up to par and I actually been paying attention in class. JyRo is forcing me to do so.

I just left class since the bell rung and I see posted on my locker and the ones connected to them that says "so we fucking teachers nah"

I look around and everyone is staring at me with disgusted faces. I get angry and walk away heading towards Alex locker where he and Marcie are standing.

"Yo. They spray painted shit on my locker" I say as I approach. "Who?" Alex asks. So we asking dumb ass questions now? Ugh this man here. I'm not in the mood to play. He my best friend and all but I will kick his ass too if I have to.

"My step sisters jack ass" I said irritated with his dumb ass. "Oh them hoes" Alex said with recognition to their proper names.

"Yeah. It had to be them. Don't nobody else know that shit" I say leaning against the lockers.

"I'll handle it friend" Marcie says looking up to Alex nodding. He nods back to her and she walks off.

"What she bout to do?" I ask.

"Girl shit" Alex says as we start heading to our next class.

Marcie POV

SO THESE HOES WANNA PLAY WITH MY MAN THEN MY FRIEND TOO. HELL NAH. I walk off from them already knowing exactly what I'mma do. These hoes need to be taught a very important lesson.

I walk upstairs to this dark room I hadn't been in since I met Alex. I close the door and clap. The lights turn on and I'm greeted with the people I miss. My friends.

"Hey Pablo, Stephanie, Lucas. What y'all up to?" I ask as I come sit next to them outside on the ledge. They pass me the blunt they smoking and I take a hit.

"Obviously hitting this blunt" Lucas says getting it back from me.

"What brings you back to us today sweetheart" Pablo says.

"I need help with some people" I say looking over at the cheerleaders who are practicing.

"Is one a cheerleader babe" Stephanie asks glaring at the squad.

"As a matter of fact she is. Her sister is in college. Do you plan to help?" I ask them.

"We all ride for you, you know that. Just tell me what we need to do and we got you" Lucas says as Pablo and Stephanie nod their heads.

"Okay good, so here's the plan" I say and start explaining it to them.

"Alright we are on it. Now help us finish these blunts before lunch so we can go eat" Pablo says as Stephanie lights two more.

Welp here my ass go. Back with these high ass people. I love them but damn they can smoke. Maybe I need to introduce them to the gang. I honestly believe they will fit perfectly.