Chapter 14

(AN~ chapter dedicated my good sis @PimpcessRia she me to make an extra long chapter for y'all and here it goes)

Alex's POV

HEEEEYYYYY Y'ALL! Sorry am I loud? I can't tell. I'm a little drunk. Stacy, Marcie, and I are leaving the club and heading to my house.

Marcie's POV

So I'm the only sober one. So guess what I'm driving this beautiful ass car of Alex's. He slowly stumbles over to the passenger seat as I'm sitting in the driver's seat waiting for him and Stacy to get they drunk asses in the car. Stacy gets in the backseat and face-plants on the seat and I reach back and close the door behind her. By this time, Alex is in the passenger seat falling asleep.

I pull off and drive to the place marked on the GPS as da crib. I pull up to a house that seems familiar to me. I turn the car off after parking in the garage. I shake Alex and Stacy and they get up a little less drunk than before and stumble their way inside. I lock up everything and walk in and immediately recognize the house. Omg, it's where Alex took my virginity.

I didn't know this was his house. I thought it would be someone rich house that he knows but apparently, it's his. This place is amazing. I follow the drunk people up the stairs to make sure they don't fall or anything as they walk to his room. As I make it in the room, Alex is butt ass naked in bed bout to dose off in the center.

Stacy follows suit, also becoming naked and getting in bed with him on his left side. I guess I get the right side then. I strip down to my tank top and boy shorts and get in the bed. His arm wraps around me and I look over and see his other arm around Stacy as well. I cuddle into him and fall asleep

Alex's POV

~Next Morning~

I wake up with both of my girls laying in my arms. I love this. I slowly move off from under them and get out the bed walking into the bathroom to take a shower. I turn the water on and stare in the mirror at my hair. I definitely need a haircut bruh. I get in the shower and close my eyes as the water runs down my body. I feel a slight wind and look back to see Stacy in here with me.

I'm not tryna start nun right now, I just wanna relax because of this hangover I got. "Hey Daddy" She says trying to flirt. "I'm not in the mood" I say before turning around and closing my eyes back. "Why not?! You always in the mood!" She yells getting angry. I turn around and look at her with irritation. "Why are you so dick hungry today" I ask crossing my arms.

"I just got done being sick and my period is gone too, there's nothing standing in the way of us getting it in" She said whining. "Not now girl damn, this hangover is fucking with me so I'm not in the mood. If you not gone shower, you can get out" I say turning my back to her. She huffs and gets out and the feel the cold wind as the curtain closes back behind her.

I stand in there for five more minutes before the curtain is moved again and I feel cold wind again. I turn around to see Marcie with body wash in her hand. "I just needed to shower and you been in here for so long and I couldn't wait anymore. I nod at her and switch places with her so she can get under the shower head.

I get out and wrap my towel around my waist and walk back into the room to see Stacy fully dressed in last night's clothes looking angry. "Where you going?" I ask getting her attention keeping a tight grip on my towel. "Why you worried you only want that bitch" Stacy says pissed off bout the fact that I let Marcie in the shower.

"She ain't tryna fuck Stace" I say using my nickname for her. "Nah man u trippin u only want her" She says bout to walk out of my room. I grab her and pull her back to me irritated with all of this bull she tryna pull.