Chapter 15

Twan's POV

Okay so Alex just told me what he just did. Man I'm scared. He told JyRo a earlier time than DeeLo. He said he giving us three hours to get our freak on,  his words now mine. So now I gotta get dressed and shit.

It's 6:50 and I been walking around in my underwear for the longest. I swear I sound like a nervous lil bitch. But it's JyRo. That man is fucking fine. I can't help it.

It's 7:15pm by the time I'm ready and I'm so hype right now. Alex said he was gonna drop me off there so I can have fun while he go hang out with Marcie. Speaking of her, they been pretty close since they hooked up. I peep she might be the new bae sooner or later. I don't know what he got going on Fr but we haven't been taken score anymore neither.

Maybe we finally growing up. I wouldn't know fr but maybe. I walk out my room and sit on the couch scrolling through my IG when I get a DM. I look at the DM and it's from JyRo. His name on here is SexyLilDaddy. I don't know why he named himself that but aye that's him.

SexyLilDaddy🍆🍆: heard u gone be at A crib

Twan_is_Daddy😉: yea well it's part my crib too 😂

SexyLilDaddy🍆🍆:  I got a 🎁 for u 😉

Twan_is_Daddy😉: what is it ❓

SexyLilDaddy🍆🍆:  you will see 👀

Twan_is_Daddy😉: interesting 😜

I shut my phone screen off as I heard Alex coming down the stairs. "Aye bruh you ready to go" He asks with his keys in his hand. "Yeah let's roll out" I say standing clicking my phone screen on to see its 7:35pm. We been talking that long... Wow.

It's gone take a minute for me to get there cuz it's all the way on the other side of town. Gotta make sure Ms. Ruth can never find it. Speaking of Ms. Ruth, she been so busy taking back to back shifts at work that we haven't been able to see her around much anymore.

I wonder why she working so hard. I'mma ask Alex later on but for now riding to our hidden crib is making me sleepy maybe I can close my eyes for a lil bit.

I wake up and look around and notice us pulling up to the house. I check the time and it's 7: 58pm. 2 minutes before JyRo is to be here. I dap up Alex before getting out the car and using my key to get in.

I walk up to my room putting my key on my dresser and taking off my shoes pitting them in the kitchen pulling out my stash of weed. I start rolling a couple blunts before I hear a knock at the door.

I check my phone to see its 8:10pm. I put my phone down on the dresser along with my have made blunt and stash of weed before closing up my door leaving it cracked before I go down stairs to get the door.

I get to the front door and look through the peephole and see JyRo with something in his hand. I open the door and look at him. He smirks down at me before I turn sideways and let him in. "Where is everybody" JyRo asks looking around as I close the door and lock it back behind him.

"Alex went to go get his girl and I guess some other girl for DeeLo and left me here to open the door" I shrug knowing he left me here for me to have alone time with JyRo. "Oh okay" JyRo says smirking before pushing me against the wall and kissing me passionately.

I moan as he sucks on my bottom lip before our tongues start wrestling. He pulls back far enough and long enough to say, "I been wanting to do that for so long now" He sounds so out of breath. Like he is using all his energy to show me how much he wanted that kiss to happen.

"Come upstairs with me" I say as I geab him by his shirt pulling him up the stairs to my room with me. I close the door behind us locking it before I slam him into the wall and kiss him as well. I suck on his bottom lip as he grips my ass lifting me up to him before he turns us back around.

He starts kissing on my neck as he grinds his pelvis into so I can feel how hard he is which is turning me on. He walks me over to my bed and pulls off his shirt as I do the same. He lays me back as he starts trailing kisses down my body to the top of my jeans.

He undoes my jeans before taking them off me completely along with my boxers. He stares at me while licking his lips as I sit up on my elbows. JyRo then gets down on his knees and starts rubbing my dick before sucking on it while massaging the rest of me that wasn't inside of his mouth.

"Fuck" I moan as I lay back all the way. I lean back up grabbing his head and starts fucking his mouth. I groan as he starts sucking on my tip making me feel like I'm bout to cum all in his mouth.

I'm close to Cumming already but he moves and stands up taking his sweats off revealing no underwear. He strokes himself in front of me as he looks down at me. I grip my dick and stroke it while watching him stand over me.

"You got a condom?" JyRo asks pulling back from me. I sit up and point over to my dresser. "Top drawer" I say as he walks over to it. He opens the drawer and pulls a condom out and laughs. "What's funny" I ask mean mugging him. "We wear the same shit" He says opening the pack and sliding it on his dick as he stands over me. "Oh" I say laying back looking at him ready for what I already know is coming.

He slips in my ass and a sharp pain hits me making my body freeze a little. This hurts like fuck. He slow strokes himself inside me until I relax as the pain goes away. I close my eyes and bite my lip and on que he starts going faster. I moan before biting my lip again to stop from moaning. 

He flips me over and slides back in me and starts hitting it from the back. He groans with each deep stroke he does inside me. I moan his name as my upper body starts to dip. "Get yo ass up and take this dick" JyRo growls. I push myself back up on my hands and try not to moan loudly because I don't know when Alex is coming back with Marcie.

His strokes start to get faster before the condom gets hot and he cums. He pulls out and walks off from me as I collapse on the bed, ass hurting but it felt great at the same time. Much better than I imagined it honestly. He comes back and taps my ass. "get up so I can finish you off" JyRo says in his normal voice. I roll over and lay on my back as he gives me head.

Time must have went by fast because I heard Alex and Marcie coming up the stairs, I guess to his room right before I burst all in JyRo's mouth.