Chapter 16

Alex's POV

Me and Marcie just pulled up to the house with some hoes I found. We left them on the couch in the living room and walked up to my room. As we was walking past Twan room, we heard moans and groaning and looked at each other before walking in my room. Looks like my boy got what he wanted. I closed and locked my door and sat down on the floor in between Marcie's legs. She started playing in my hair running her hands through my waves before messing them up to see how long my hair was.

"Dang ma do u have to mess up the waves" I say playing irritated.

"Boi hush I just wanna see how long ya hair is" Marcie says still playing in my hair.

"You must gone pay for me to get a hair cut" I say looking up at her.

"If I have to I will" She says Mena mugging me before smiling.

"Come here" I say wanting her to come closer.

"Why" She says getting close to my face. I kiss her on the lips turning it aggressive as I stand up and lay her back on the bed. 

I attack her neck with kisses before sucking on it making sure to leave a hickey. I stop and look up at her face expression. There's nothing but lust in her eyes at this point so I slowly kiss down her body.

"Wait baby" Marcie says stopping me. I look up at her with a frown.

"What's wrong baby girl" I say.

"I'm not gonna do this with you right now. It's my time of the month" She says with sadness in her eyes.

I get up off her so she can sit up and I nod in understanding. I don't want blood all over my fresh sheets. I groan as I stand and walk into the bathroom. I'm not bout to ask her for head so I guess I gotta rub this out.

I crack the door some as I sit on the toilet and start rubbing one out. A moan escapes my mouth slightly as I increase the speed. Eyes closed head back I go a lil faster trying to control my noises.

I feel a shadow or something of the sort darken the light in my face and I look to see Marcie standing over me. I stop what I'm doing and face her.

"What's up baby girl" I ask covering my dick a lil bit.

"What u hiding for" Marcie says moving my hand and stroking me herself. "Just cuz its my time of the month doesn't mean I can't please you daddy" She says getting down on her knees in front of me.

"You sure baby girl" I ask looking down at her biting my lip. Instead of answering me verbally she puts her mouth on my tip and starts sucking and rubbing me.

I suck in a breath before leaning my head back. She puts more of my dick in her mouth as she continues giving me head. With my eyes closed, a moan escapes my lips before I start thrusting into her mouth.

She adjusts her mouth to the shape of my dick as I grab her head and fuck her mouth. I groan before letting go of her head as she goes back to sucking and rubbing me. My phone starts ringing and the song "Make it Nasty" By Tyga starts playing.

She laughs a lil with my dick in her mouth vibrating it a lil and it scares me and I jump a lil. "Baby girl I'm bout to cum" I say as I thrusts into her mouth. I cum in her mouth and she sucks up all the cum and backs up.

Who ever is calling has called again and I get up to go back in the room to answer.

"Yo" I say into the phone.

"Aye bruh come open the doe" DeeLo says.

"Ight" I say hanging up and fixing my pants.

"Babe I'm going downstairs to answer the door tell T and Jy time is up" I tell Marcie as I walk out the door.

"Okay daddy" She says from the bathroom.

I head downstairs and wall the girls sitting on the couch playing with each other obviously having their own lil party. I open the door and dap DeeLo up before he walks in.

"Damn them bitches ova there got the party started ain't it" DeeLo said while watching the girls and licking his lips.

"Yeah they gotta do sum to occupy themselves. Matter of fact why don't u join em" I say pushing him their way.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice" DeeLo says taking his shirt off and walking over to the girls who have stopped long enough for DeeLo to get in the middle.

I walk over to the bar and start mixing drinks. As I'm mixing drinks I see JyRo and Twan coming downstairs, shirts being out on with Marcie following behind them shaking her head.

I pass them each a drink and sit on the counter while I drink mine. I dap up JyRo and speak to him only where I know he can hear.

"U smell like ass and that goofy ass smile on ya face tells me u got what u wanted" I say pulling back. He looks at me confused then looks at Twan who nods his head and JyRo mouth shapes into a "oh" form.

He must have thought I didn't know what he and my homie was up there doing. I look over to DeeLo who has one girl sucking him while the other is sitting on his face. This man I swear is so in love with the pussy that's its ridiculous.

I used to be like that when I first started out but I've calmed down since then. JyRo and Twan are standing close together in the kitchen probably flirting with each other.

Marcie is standing in between my legs watching DeeLo and the girls get it on my couch. DeeLo is now fucking one while the other is getting ate by the girl he fucking.

"Babe" Marcie says facing me.

"Yes baby girl" I ask putting my drink down.

"Why haven't I seen Stacy around lately" She asks with concern.

"She was angry with me that day we came back from the club. I guess she doesn't want to speak with u either because she thinks u stole me from her" I say rubbing her arms.

"Did I?" Marcie says with a smirk.

"Maybe" I say leaning down to kiss her lips.

"Y'all can get a room" Twan says from behind me. I turn around to look at him with a raised brow.

He shakes his head and I smirk because he can't say shit to me bout getting a room. I heard all that nasty stuff he had going on.

DeeLo is now fucking the other girl. He having too much fun to realize we in here with him watching. Once he finishes both girls get on the knees in front of him and he cums on both of them.

Then he looks up and notices us watching and starts laughing.

"Damn why all y'all watching me" He says still laughing.

"Nigga you fucking in my living room fuck you mean why we watching" I say shaking my head at him.

"My bad bruh I got carried away. They and as fuck where you find them" DeeLo asks me as Marcie pokes my dick making me jump at the sudden touch.

I clear my throat. "I um found them at the club. UK the one we went to for my b'day a few weeks back" I say while playing with Marcie nipple through her shirt.

"Oh fr damn I should have recognized them then" DeeLo says licking his lips at the girls who wink at him while at the same time they are putting they clothes on.

"Twan I know you got some blunts pre rolled or sum" I say gripping Marcie whole boob before she swats my head away.

"Yeah I'll be back" Twan says walking off.

Puff, puff, pass in this bitch. 😂😂