Chapter 26

Alex POV

~10 minutes earlier~

I just got out of school and need to get my charger cuz my phone died and my car charger broke. I'm heading to Marcie house to get that good good before we go out tonight. Ion know where. But I guess it's what she likes.

I walk in the house and look around. My mom should be here cuz today is her off day. I walk in the kitchen, no her. I walk in the living room, no her. I check the dining room, nope not there either.

I head upstairs and thinking she in her room. I knock and don't hear an answer. I test the door knob and it's unlocked. I open the door and see my momma getting head from some lady.

My eyes widen as I watch my mom with her back arched and moaning til she notices me.

"What the fuck" I say confused as fuck. I thought my mom was straight. Why she ain't tell me she into girls. I cover my eyes and leave the room quickly.

I run in my room grab my wallet, charger, and spare car charger, close my door quickly and run down stairs back out to my car. That was enough to scar me for life.

I plug up my phone and wait for it to charge a little before I text Marcie that I'm on the way to her.

Marcie's POV

BAE COMING OVERRRR!!!! I start cleaning up the house since mom don't get off til late. I already know what I'm getting from him too. As I'm cleaning I start singing.

"I'm gonna get some dick" Over and over again. Not just dick but dick dick. Bae be bout breaking me sometimes. He know I like it rough.

I get a call from one of my friends and I pick it up quickly.

"Hellloooo" I say in a happy mood cuz bae on the way.

"Girllll. You coming to the karaoke bar tonight?" My friend Ashley asked since she work at the bar.

"Yeah and I'm bringing my man too" I say proudly. I know he ain't fucking with nobody else. He too occupied with fucking my brains out.

I'm surprised I'm still passing cause I leave class so damn much to go fuck in his car or head to his house to fuck.

"Girl. You gotta introduce me to that man of yours. I wanna know who got my bestfriend out here happy and shit" Ashley laughs on the other side of the phone.

"I'll make sure you see him. I'mma get him to sing" I say thinking about a private show he could give me shirtless and singing to me.

"How u gonna do that bestie?" Ashley asks before I hear someone call her name in the background.

"Sis you will find out later. I'll talk to you later he almost here" I say before we say our goodbyes.

I hear a car pull up outside. I peep outside the window and see bae getting out with Chinese food. I pull my shorts down before I open the door.

"Dang babygirl. Was you standing here waiting on me" He jokes as he steps in.

"No I just happen to hear you pull up. What you get me" I ask looking at the food.

"Your favorite of course" Alex says putting the food down in the kitchen as I follow him. Mom knows he comes over often cause he always leaves food in the fridge for her after being here with me.

Yes of course he has met my mom or else he wouldn't even be leaving food for her. Duh. We sit at the table, say a quick prayer and start eating.

After we finish eating, I look up and see him putting the rest in the fridge like always before walking over to me.

"Babe I want dessert" He says before kissing my neck.

"Dang ya food hasn't even digested yet" I laugh.

"That's not gone keep me from wanting dessert" Alex says before sucking on my neck. At the rate he going I ain't even gonna be able to pretend to protest against him.

He keeps going til he leans back. I'm guessing he gave me a hickey. My skin is cold where he once was.

"Are you gonna keep denying me what's mine or do I have to just take you upstairs and just have my way with you" Alex says voice deeper than it was before making me feel wet in between my legs.

I don't say anything and Alex just stands up stretches before picking me up and carrying me upstairs to my room. Once he lays me down on my bed he goes back over to my door and looks it.

I sit up some as he takes off his shirt and takes his belt off so his pants sag a little as he walks slowly to me like he is stalking his prey. As he gets closer, he slowly forms a smirk on his face.

He feels on my cat and I shiver at his touch before he reaches in my shorts to finger me as he pulls my shorts down with his other hand.

"Bae, how you gone sit here wet and make me chase the cat. That's foul baby girl" Alex says before going down on me.

My back arches as I try not to moan. Alex says something against me but I can't understand him and tune him out when I notice that he is vibrating my clit. I moan and lay back all the way.

I'm already close to Cumming when he flicks his tongue against my clit. He sucks on my clit and my body trembles before I cum. He comes up with a grin on his face as he pulls himself out of his pants leaning over me.

Well this is going to be lots of fun. 😋 He inserts himself inside me and immediately is pounding me roughly. Ain't no softness in this. He know I like it just like that. I moan and close my eyes before I feel his lips on mine.

I kiss him back as we start to make out and he slowly his strokes down going deeper and deeper inside me. He didn't even put a condom on. I hope he remembers to pull out.

He pulls out of me as his lips leave mine and flips me over to his favorite position. He inserts himself inside me again as he pulls my hair back pounding my pussy.

He so deep in me that with each thrust my ass slaps against him as I throw it back. I moan at the same time as he as I feel him slowly down but still going slow.

Please don't cum in me, don't cum in me, don't cum in me.

He moans before pulling out and Cumming on my ass. I stay laying down as I hear him go in the bathroom and come back out. He then wipes up his cum off me and I get up and climb under the covers.

Alex climbs in bed next to me. I cuddle up to him, laying on his chest as he holds me. I yawn cause he done got me tired. I'm going to need my energy tonight anyways for the karaoke bar tonight that he still doesn't know anything about.

Next thing I know I'm out sleep.