2-3K Special Thing

^THE PICTURE IS JOSHUA BELL MY FRIEND WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM

Hey guys!!! So like two days has gone by since I posted the 2K chapter and we went up ONE THOUSAND VIEWS. That is CRAZY. I figured it'd be kinda stupid to do a whole other chapter about 3K views so instead I'm just doing two special things!!

The first thing: Q/A. Comment any question you have for me below and I will answer!

The second thing: a list of prompts. You guy can request a prompt and I'll do it. I'm not sure if I'll make it short or long or do all of them (or most or whatever) in one but it'll be good to see what you guys would like to read. Also, just so you know, I will not do any smut.

Prompt #1: "What'd you do with my eyeliner?"

Prompt #2: "Theoretically, of course. I'd never ask you out, ha..."

Prompt #3: "Why does this hurt so much?!"

Prompt #4: "Tell me again how you set fire to a swimming pool...?"

Prompt #5: "Let her/him go."

Prompt #6: "I cheated on Death so he cheated me. Eternal life, sugar. Not as fun as it sounds."

Prompt #7: "I'm sorry, how much money did you steal?"

Prompt #8: "Here's the quick version: Tina's in the trunk, Queenie's got the sword, Newt left an hour ago and I have no idea where Kowalski is."

Prompt #9: "When I'm 80 I want you to duel me so I can die in style."

Prompt #10: "It's too cold, too dark, and too quiet."

Prompt #11: "Is... is this end of us?"

Prompt #12: "Just because I have your name tattooed on my wrist doesn't mean I have to love you."

Prompt #13: "My sister said you cared about yourself more than me. She was right."

Prompt #14: "Don't. Just... don't."

Prompt #15: "I don't want to kill you. Trust me, I don't. But you gotta do what you gotta do."

Prompt #16: "I'm not drunk right now, but I will be, and I will make bad decisions."

Prompt #17: "Don't you dare fall in love with me."

Prompt #18: "Why'd you have to go?"

Prompt #19: "I hate you. I don't think you get that."

Prompt #20: "You memorized my coffee order?"

Prompt #21: "Is it cheesy to confess your love for someone through a song?"

Prompt #22: "Don't speak. It lowers the IQ of the whole streak."

Prompt #23: "DONT BREAK THAT!!!"

Prompt #24: "That old man was right..."

Prompt #25: "MACUSA can't hurt you here. You're safe."

Prompt #26: "No, no! Don't cry!"

Prompt #30: "I can't compete with her/him. I won't even try. Because I shouldn't have to fight another girl/guy to win your love. I want you to want it."

And that's it! Hope you enjoy!

Also, I went to the concert and it was SO FUN.

Ok thanks bye