GUESS WHO GOT NOMINATED

YALL GUESS WHO GOT NOMINATED FOR THE FANFICTION AWARDS IM LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW

I AM CLOSE TO TEARS

If you feel like voting for me you can like spam one person with votes (voting is unlimited) so if any of y'all would want to do that for me, I will write you a one shot or something. I know I said no more requests but like, I love y'all so much rn.

Ok guys I'm just happy enough to have gotten nominated (I was one of six???? People??? Who got nominated?????) so I don't really care if you guys vote for me or not, I feel like it's a very slim chance of me winning, but I'm just so so happy in general that I got nominated.

I never excepted this book to get anywhere and now we have almost 60k views??? And like two thousand votes??? And almost one thousand comments????????? AND I GOT NOMINATED FOR AN AWARD????????

y'all have made me so happy. You are getting many more one shots. I promise I will write more. You guys deserve it. I love y'all so much.

If you feel like voting for me in the next round for the Fanfiction Awards, it's a blue book. I'm nominated under Best Imagines/One Shot Book Nominations. Like I said before, you are allowed to vote for one person multiple times, and right now I'm tied for last (whoops) so if any of y'all would do that I will love you forever. If you don't, that's ok cause there are so many other amazing writers that are nominated and it seems very slim anyways that I would win.

Anyways, love you guys, I will write more one shots because of this, vote if you want to, thanks ily.

K I'm out, stay kool