Off to see the Wonderful Chairman of Ouran.

Deditcated to ouran4eva

Previously: "Woooooow." We all stare in awe at the school. I step back and take out my camera. "GROUP PHOTO!" I yell.

We all pose together in front of the school gates.

"Well ladies," I put my camera away "take a good look because this is where we're gonna be for the next year, so ya better get used to it."

"Don't worry we will," Shaundra says "what we won't get used to is the paint job. Who in the right mind would choose pink for a paint color?"

"Who cares? C'mon we gotta see the Chairman." I link my arms with theirs again and we began to skip towards the school doors. "We're off to see the Chairman, the wonderful Chairman of Ouran!"

Kyouya P.O.V.

"We're off to see the Chairman, the wonderful Chairman of Ouran!" I turn to see three girls with their arms linked together skipping towards the school doors while singing in English. They didn't look like they were from around here their clothing made it obvious.

The dark skinned one with long brown hair had on dark blue skinny jeans with drum sticks poking out the back pocket, a tight fitting black t-shirt with a bright red broken heart on it, bright red high tops and black fingerless gloves on her hands.

The pale, black and blonde haired one had on white and black checker patterned shorts that went down to her knees, a white tank top with some bands name printed on it in bold letters, a pair of black vans with little white skulls on them and a black and white bass guitar was strewn across her back.

The last one who was also pale had dark brown hair and glasses and wore bright red skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, a red plaid button up blouse with a white tank top underneath it, a pair of black ballet flats on her feet and an acoustic guitar strung across her back like her friend.

They were obviously foreigners. Commoner foreigners to be exact. But what were they doing here? This was the first time I actually didn't know anything about someone. I took out my trusty black book and began writing notes about them, deciding that I'd do research after. I glanced at them one final time before they went into the school.

"Hey Kyouya," I was brought out of my daze by the Host King, Tamaki Suoh. "What are you staring at?" His violet shaded eyes were sparkling with curiosity.

I push my glasses up with my forefinger, causing a glare. "Nothing that concerns you Tamaki." I say in a business like tone. "Shall we meet up with the others?"

"Yeah. Sure." He sticks his hands in his pockets and walks in the other direction.

I follow, glancing once over my shoulder at the door that those girls entered. It irked me that I didn't know anything about them. Usually I'm the one who knows everything about anyone, but those girls proved me wrong. My grip tightened around my book. I will figure them out, I think, catching up with Tamaki.

Meanwhile: Theresa P.O.V.

"Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring banana phone! Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring banana phone!" We got tired of singing The Wonderful Chairman of Ouran so we started singing Banana Phone, after a while people began to stare at us.

"Why don't you take a picture," Sidney yells in fluent Japanese "It'll last longer!"

The groups of girls staring at us just gave us the stink eye, flipped their hair and went back to gossiping. The boys just turned their backs away from us.

"Stupid, stuck up rich kids." I mutter under my breath. All of a sudden I ran into something really hard, making me fall onto my back with an "oof!"

Kon'nichiwa eh! (Ouran Highschool Host Club)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें