First Encounter to Ouran Host club.

Deditcated to ouran4eva.

Previously: "She scares me. She's like you Kyouya."

"This I gotta see!" The twins say. "A girl Kyouya, creepy."

"She even does the thing with her glasses like he does!" Tamaki screams.

Sighing to myself, I continue typing; trying to ignore the ongoing gossip they were talking about.

Hmmm, I think, a girl me. Interesting. I decide to research the Canadians, so I open up a new file and get to work.

2 weeks later: Location: 3rd Music room: Sidney P.O.V.

"C'mon girls, this is the last instrument that we have to bring in just hurry up and lift the damn drums then it's over with. We can practice all we want after school!" It had been 2 weeks since we started here at Ouran Academy. On our first day we found the 3rd music room and the stage within it. Since then, the girls and I have been bringing in our instruments here every morning for the past 2 weeks. Most of the instruments had accessories like amps, and others were so big that we had to take them in pieces like Theresa's drum set. Speaking of, we were trying to haul up the biggest piece onto the stage right now.

"One more push should do it!" Shaundra and I push while Theresa pulls on the stage. With one big push from Shaundra and me and a long pull from Theresa we finally get the drum piece up on the stage.

"Phew!" I sigh, sitting on the edge of the stage. "These instruments took awhile to get here." I point at them.

"Yeah, but most of them were yours." They just had to point that out didn't they?

"Well mine aren't as huge as Theresa's drum set." I protest.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. At least we can practice now. I think I lost my touch after a long time without practice." Theresa rubs her drums.

"I know. It feels weird to not practice." Shaundra strums her bass guitar.

All of our instruments took half the space on the stage. There was my electric guitar, acoustic guitar, saxophone and my violin. There was Theresa's drum set, cello and DJ turn tables if you count that as an instrument. There was also Shaundra's bass guitar, electric guitar, upright bass and the grand piano in the corner that she claimed as her own (Which it wasn't. Don't tell her that though). To add to the space, our amps, microphones and tons of wires were there too. Everything was perfectly set up now. All we had to do was wait until after school to practice. We were all excited by the very thought of getting the chance to practice again.

"I can't wait to practice again!" Exclaims Shaundra and Theresa, proving my point.

"Well, you'll have to wait until after school. Right now it's time for class!" I pull the curtain closed and grab their hands to pull them out the door.

"Party pooper. Way to ruin our excited mood." Shaundra pouted.

"I'm just the queen of poopers." I look over to her and get serious. "Listen for a second ok? As much as we would love to stay here and play to our heart's content, we can't. We have scholarships to uphold. Meaning that we have to get good grades in all our classes. School comes first right now, then music. We're lucky that we get a free class to do our homework in so we can practice after school. Do you get what I'm saying?"

"Yeah I do. School first, then music." She smiles up at me.

"Exactly! I'll see you girls after ok?" I start walking to my homeroom and wave to them.

"See ya!" They both wave to me, then at each other, then walk in the direction to their homerooms.

"I have awesome friends." I say to myself, walking into homeroom.