Arcade and Mori singing.

Deditcating to ouran4eva

Previously: "So," Sidney says after a sip of her coffee. "Now that everyone is here, what are we doing today?"

"I know, I know!" Shaundra jumps up and down in her seat.

"What?" Everyone asks her.

"I have an urge to go play video games, so let's go to an arcade!" She squeals.

"A what?" The guys ask.

"An arcade!" Shaundra squeals again.

Honey pops in front of her and says, "What's an arcade Shaun-chan?"

The other guys nod their heads vigorously while the girls face palm.

Shaundra brings out a black board and points at the pictures with a meter stick. "An arcade is a building filled with video games that you put tokens in so you can play. You know like whack-a-mole, Dance Dance Revolution, air hockey, pin ball; stuff like that. Children of all ages go there to hang out and spend their lunch money. It's really fun." Shaundra explains while pushing away the black board. "Now, are there any questions?" She puts her hands in front of her.

"What's whack-a-mole?" Tamaki raises his hand and cocks his head to the side.

"You rich kids need to get out more." Sidney mutters then faces him. "You'll find out when we get there. We'll be ready in about an hour so just make yourselves at home." She turns to walk down the hall then turns back as the hosts started to plop themselves on the couch. "But don't break anything!"

A crash was heard and a chorus of, "Oops!" by Tamaki, the twins and Honey.

"Too late." The girls sigh.

An hour later Shaundra, Sidney, Theresa and Haruhi stand in front of the hosts who had their mouths and eyes open wide in shock. The girls looked hot!

Shaundra was wearing a plain white t-shirt that accentuated her curves along with a red plaid skirt that went down to mid-thigh and had suspenders hanging from her waist so they could swing as she walked. She had a few bracelets on her wrists and her fingernails were painted black. She wore knee high socks with a pair of black high heels that the girls called her "fuck me pumps". Her hair was in a side ponytail that stayed on her shoulder.

Sidney was wearing all black. She had black pants that were held up by a silver studded belt that had a silver chain hanging around the side of one hip. She wore a black t-shirt with a white skull design on the front with a white long sleeved shirt underneath, a silver necklace hung limply around her neck and she had black high tops on her feet. Her hair was sleek and straight with a pair of white shutter glasses propped into it.

Theresa wore a pair of blue denim short shorts with black fish net leggings and black high tops. She had a black and white striped tank top with a simple blue hoodie over it. Her accessories consisted of a simple black sports cuff and a few rings on her fingers. Her hair was sleek and straight like Sidney's but her bangs were pulled back into a poof on top of her head.

Haruhi was wearing a grey, long sleeved, off the shoulder shirt that went down to mid-thigh with a belt around where her waist was. She was wearing black leggings and a pair of flat, grey ankle boots that had buckles on the side. The girls had put extensions in her hair to make it look like it had been when she was in middle school but instead of her bangs being over her forehead like they used to be, she kept them like she always wore them at school but had two bobby pins to keep them out of her eyes.

Honey was the first to come out of their daze. "You girls look great!"

"Thank you Honey!" Shaundra hugs him.