Shattered, and Kyoya!!

• Dedicated to ouran4eva

Previously: "So boss," The twins, with matching smirks, went up to him and put their arms around his shoulders. "How does it feel to be a YouTube sensation?"

"A YouTube…sensation?" He put a finger to his chin.

"Come over to the computer and we'll show you what we mean," They chime at the same time, leading Tamaki over to the computer.

The Canadian's and Muso get up and walk over to the stage as Tamaki sat down at the computer. Kasanoda and Haruhi went over to an empty couch and started talking. Everyone else except the twin's got up and continued on what they were doing before the Host king had came in. It was just a normal day before hosting.

"WHO VIDEO TAPED THIS?" A certain king cried out.

Yep, just a normal day before hosting.

No P.O.V.

All was surprisingly quiet in the 3rd music room, well except for Tamaki who was still trying to get the permanent marker off his face. Muso sat on the piano bench beside Shaundra. Both Theresa and Sidney sat on top of the piano cross legged. The only sounds in the room were of music notes that were coming from a certain acoustic guitar and a grand piano.

Everything seemed to hush even more as Shaundra and Theresa got up, got their upright bass and cello and then sat back down. But now Theresa and Shaundra both sat down beside Muso on the piano bench and Sidney still played softly from her spot on top of the piano.

(Shattered by Trading Yesterday: Bold=Muso)

Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding

Fall into your sunlight

The future's open wide beyond believing

To know why hope dies

Losing what was found, a world so hollow

Suspended in a compromise

The silence of this sound is soon to follow

Somehow sundown

Squealing girls' outside the doors heard the soft music and quieted down to listen. The music rooms' double doors opened wide, blowing rose petals at the silent girls'. They walked in and see the Canadians at the grand piano with a tall black haired guy. Shaundra and Theresa began to play along with the other two.

And finding answers

Is forgetting all of the questions we call home

Passing the graves of the unknown

As reason clouds my eyes, with splendor fading

Illusions of the sunlight

And the reflection of a lie will keep me waiting

Love gone for so long

Ever so silently the guest's, with little heart's floating around their head's and in their eye's, walked over and gathered around the stage to listen to the soft male voice; entranced. Each host plus Kasanoda watched the scene unfold while Tamaki ran over to 'Mama' and whined about Muso stealing all the customers.

This day's ending is the proof of time killing all the faith I know

Knowing that faith is all I hold

The Canadian's stopped playing for a few second's as Muso tapped a few notes with expert hands, letting a sweet melody hit the guest's ear's; evidently making them swoon. The Canadian's joined in again after Muso gave them a look.