Silent Treatment and Fake Kyoya.

Deditcated to ouran4ever

Previously: It was silent in the room for a few heartbeats, but it seemed like eons. Until…

"YOU PERVERT'S!" Sidney screeched at them, grabbing for something. "GET OUT!" She throws a trash can at them. "YOU SICK MINDED PERVERT'S! GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" Her eyes were ablaze as she threw more hard objects at them.

The host's run out the door at full speed, not wanting to get pelted by hard books and trash cans. When they were a safe distance away from the apartment then and only then did they stop.

"She is mad." The twins say.

A few days later:

"PLEASE!" Tamaki whined so loud that the pigeons outside of the building flew away. "PLEASE FORGIVE US!" He gets up into Sidney's personal bubble.

"No." Sidney scowls, shoving him away roughly.

"You can't hold a grudge for so long Sidney." The twins lean back in their chairs.

"I can and I will." She crosses her arms over her chest.

"But it was an accident Sid-chan!" Honey comes up to her with watery puppy dog eyes.

Mori nods his head in agreement with his short, bunny carrying, cake loving cousin.

"I'm immune to any type of puppy dog eyes." She looks over at him dryly.

Haruhi and the other girls just roll their eyes at the boys' antics at trying to get forgiveness when they would obviously not get it in the near future.

Kyouya sighs, plucking at his keyboard.

"What?" Sidney looks at him through a narrowed stare.

"How long will you keep your cold shoulder act up?" He looks up from his computer for a millisecond to quirk his eyebrow at her before returning his gaze back to the screen.

Her narrowed stare becomes even narrower, if that were possible. Knowing she was in a dangerous mood by now, the other's hide behind a couch watching and waiting for her to explode.

"I will keep my "act" up," She uses quotations. "As long as I want to." She pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose; causing a glare and making her stare become colder by the second. "Why? What's it to you?"

"Well," Kyouya also pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Your act is starting to scare the customers, evidently making business drop."

"I think I have a right to be as cold as I want." She hisses, flushing deeply from anger.

"Not this long. It's been a week already; I think it's time to drop it." Kyouya pressed on, pushing her buttons.

"You flippin' saw me naked!" Screaming, she shoots out of her chair.

"Not intentionally, and you weren't fully naked."

Taking deep calming breaths, she plops back in the chair and looks at him coolly. "Intentional or not you still saw me naked, so I can be as mad as I want to be."

Looking up from his lab top, he smirks slightly. "Would you reconsider if I said I have some information about you?"

Her eyes narrow further, muttering under her breath she says, "I should have seen this coming." She turns her attention back to him. "What kind of information?"

"Oh nothing." He pauses for effect. "But can I ask you a question?" He didn't wait for an answer. "Do your parents know about that tattoo on your back?"