Secret Partner

Deditcated to ouran4eva.

Previously: Does…she like that guy? I think to myself. She did squeal, something I had never heard her do before, and said he was cute. With the host's she would never fawn over us like other girls do but she would over that guy? The host's are, as Tamaki would put it, the schools most handsomest boys. Girls would battle each other just to get to us. Not the Canadians.

"Muso." I whisper angrily, balling my fists.

Wait, angry? Why would I be angry? I don't care what goes on between them, I deny. Was I jealous?

"What's happening to me?" I whisper to myself.

Normal P.O.V.

"The duck went up to the lemonade stand and said to the man runnin' the stand 'Hey, bop bop bop, got any grapes?'" The Canadians sing to themselves as they entered the squeal filled music room.

"Oh Hikaru!" Kaoru drones, draping his arms around his brothers' shoulders.

"Kaoru." Hikaru looks deeply into his brothers' eyes before taking his face in his hands and bringing their faces terribly close.

The girls that they were hosting were on the edge of their seats, faces glowing with longing. As they watched the brothers' faces come dangerously close, they started squealing and swooning up a storm. "BROTHERLY LOVE!" They screamed.

"More like incest." The Canadians mutter under their breath as they passed the overly-loving-towards-each-other twin gingers.

"Hey," The twins say to them over the couch as they walk by. "If it entertains the ladies then what does it matter?" They waggle their eyebrows.

"It's kinda creepy." They say to the twins before going over to the stage. "Then he waddled away, waddle waddle, then he waddled away, waddle waddle waddle, until the very next day."

"You're late." Kyouya interrupted their singing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." They grab their instruments and start filling the room with low, peaceful music. "It was only two minutes."

"Hey Kaoru," Hikaru whispers to him from behind his hand. "Have you noticed that Sidney has been in a better mood since last week?"

The day after Kyouya had…um…shall we say "suggested" that Sidney forgive them for the naked incident and said he knew about her tattoo, she actually forgave them. They didn't expect that from her. Sure Kyouya had blackmailed her but he only blackmailed her to just stop giving them the cold shoulder. They expected little conversation and glares from her when they were turned away.

When she came through the doors she was all smiles and cheery which was totally un-Sidney-like. She let the twins dress her up with no complaints. She let Tamaki into her personal space without killing him. She held Usa-chan the entire day and even smiled at Kyouya even though he was the one that blackmailed her. To sum up the entire day: it was just plain scary. Sidney was a totally different person that day. It creeped them out.

"Well duh it's been kind of obvious. It creeps me out." Kaoru whispers back.

"Hey, I heard that!" Sidney yells from across the room.

"Hide me Hikaru!" Kaoru jumps into his brothers' lap causing the girls to squeal.

"Just because I'm playing an instrument doesn't mean I can't hear you! I can multitask." She pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Well, she's back to normal." Hikaru sighs and mutters under his breath, "It was nice while it lasted."

Sidney throws a pillow at them. "I can hear you!"