Boxing and Kendo.

Deditcated to ouran4eva.

Previously: "What is with these girls man?" I ask Kyouya. He just shrugs and comes up to the stage and grabs a microphone.

He clears his throat to get everybody's attention. "Now that you're acquainted with our new band, let the hosting begin." He smiles.

"What'd I say 'bout that smile?" I poke his cheek.

He jumps off the stage and goes to a table surrounded by chairs, without a word to me. Many girls follow him and sit around him. The other hosts do the same.

"Jerk." I mutter under my breath. The girls and I grab our classical instruments and continue playing without any interruptions.

End of hosting hours: Theresa P.O.V.

Tamaki stands up and spreads his arms wide. "My dear princesses I'm sorry to say this, but it is the end of hosting hours, so if you please." He gestures towards the double doors. "The club will be open to you ladies again tomorrow."

Many girls moan their disappointment, other's bat their eye lashes at their favorite hosts and give flirtatious goodbyes. Please, chances are these girls will not end up with their favorite host, but their probably thinking that they will. These rich girls are so naïve and ignorant, and I'm having a silent conversation with myself, I must be going crazy. Wow is that really what my inner voice sounds like? Kinda high and squeaky, might as well have some fun in my head. I think of a song and "listen" to it in my head, bobbing my head to the imaginary beat.

"Theresa? Oh Theresa?" Sidney waves her hand in front of my face to get my attention; ultimately ruining my inner mind fun and making me come back to earth.

"What?" I look around and see the others staring at me with their eyebrows raised. "What?" I ask again.

"Nothing." The hosts say at the same time and turn their attention to other matters.

"C'mon Theresa, it's time to go, hosting hours are over." Shaundra grabs my arm and lifts me up from my seat on the couch.

"Really? It's time to go?" I ask her, grabbing my bag. Her and Sidney both nod their heads and lead me towards the doors. "Awesome, I thought my hands were going to fall off from all that playing." I massage my knuckles.

"I know, I think my fingers will be permanently asleep." Sidney tries to wiggle her fingers but they only twitch.

We were halfway down the hall when a flock of pigeons fly across the large windows, inevitably leading our attention to the view of the school grounds.

"Whoa…" We all say at the same time, gazing down at the rose gardens, the mazes, the fountains, the intricately designed gates, the elegant clock tower and the many different buildings of the school from our five story view. To us the entire grounds looked like a work of art, placed here by God himself. To the rich kids, it looked like a small building compared to the many other things they might have witnessed in their short lifetimes.

"Whoa." We say again. No words could describe it, it was just… whoa.

After what seemed like eons of staring at the school grounds, we were brought out of our reverie by the sound of the clock tower chiming four times, indicating that it was four o'clock and that meant that it was time for us to go.

We turn away from the spectacular view and begin to descend many red carpet clad flights of stairs until we were on the ground floor and nearing an exit.

Outside we shielded our eyes from the suns glare and walk past many pink buildings, one in particular catching my eye. On the far left side of the path we were on there was a building with a sign on its doors that said "GYMNASIUM" in big bold letters, and it immediately caught my attention.