title of your story or chapter

Previously: "Shaundra," Sidney pointed at the one that snickered. "You're in charge of Hikaru and Kaoru's costumes," She pointed at Theresa. "You're in charge of Honey and Mori's," She pointed to herself. "I'll be in charge of Kyouya…and Muso's," She hesitated on the last name for a moment.

"But what are we going to do about the ball?" Shaundra questioned, brown eyes narrowing in thought.

"I believe," I said, stepping out of the shadowed doorway and moving towards them with Beelzenef rubbing his paws together on my hand. "I may be of service for that."

No P.O.V.

"We'll meet you guys at the apartment!" The Canadians yell to the Host's, dashing out of the Music Rooms double doors and sprinting down the hall to a certain pair of ominous, dark double doors.

Reaching her hand up, Sidney stretched and grabbed hold of the giant knocker. "Nekozawa, we're here!" She bangs the knocker against the door. "Open up!"

The doors opened up, silently, by themselves. Stepping inside the Black Magic Club Room, the doors slammed shut behind them, cutting off the only source of light, immediately shrouding them in darkness. They could barely make out the outline of each other.

"Helloooooo?" Shaundra said, letting the O go on. It echoed through the room as if they were in a dark, dank cave.

"Yo, Nekozawa!" Cupping her hands around her mouth, Theresa shouted into the dark room. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

"Theresa, not so loud!" Sidney huffed, jabbing her elbow into Theresa's gut. "You yelled in my ear!"

Suddenly, light blazed before them. Candles blazed in candelabras standing high on the floor, torch sconces hung from the walls. Flames flickered and crackled from all over the room, emitting a soft light and throwing shadows across the walls.

A nearly invisible door hung ajar at the far end of the room. Behind the door, candle light shown through.

"Looks like Nekozawa wants us to go there," Sidney muttered, grabbing a torch from its sconce on the wall and starting to stride to the door. Noticing that the other two weren't following her, she turned around with a quirked eyebrow. "Are you coming, or what?"

"Coming!" Shaundra shouts while Theresa nods. Both grabbed a brass taper candle holder with a single, tall candle burning brightly and dripping wax down the sides.

Walking through the Black Magic Club Room was kind of like walking through the 3rd Music Room except the Black Magic Club Room was dark, uninviting and cold feeling while the 3rd Music Room was bright, inviting and warm. They were similar because the rooms had the same floor plan.

Both had the same furniture and they were arranged the same. In the Black Magic Club Room the chairs, couches and tables were covered with long white sheets as if the room was an old abandoned house with the furniture covered. The walls were covered with black sheets, covering the horrible pink paint job. The windows were tinted so dark that you could barely see anything through them.

Steps echoing through the dark room, the girls stopped in front of the ajar door. Flames flickering like crazy, each Canadian held a hand out and pushed the door open.

Groaning and creaking against its hinges, the door came open and revealed a winding stone staircase leading down. Torches blazed on the walls going down. It was dark and smelled of mold, like a basement. Air whooshed up the passage way as if it were alive and breathing.

"What is up with this school?" Theresa questioned, grabbing a stone chipping and chucking it down the stairs. Clip-clop sounds of stone against stone went on for awhile.