Neighbors

Deditcated to ouran4eva

Previously: Fumbling and scoffs were heard until Sidney's voice came into my ear. "Yello?"

"Shirtless hottie doing bench presses!" I squeal into the microphone.

"Rating?"

"Total ten."

"I gotta see this!"

"No don't!" I hear the hosts scream at her.

The rope started letting go, making me plummet to the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream, closing my eyes as the floor came closer to me.

Shaundra P.O.V.

"Oof!" Wait a minute floors don't say oof; come to think of it floors aren't really this soft too.

I open my eyes and see that I wasn't on the floor but in the circle of someone's arms. Turning my head, I come face to face with Mori.

"Um… hi Mori." I scratch the back of my neck, blushing.

"Shaundra what the hell were you doing?" Theresa says from beside Mori.

"Now don't take this the wrong way you two." I turn my head away. "We were spying on you."

"We?" They ask.

"SHAUNDRA?" I hear everyone from the roof scream from the skylight.

"WHAT?" I scream back.

Theresa and Mori look up at who I was screaming at and see the others looking down at us.

"EVERY ONE OF YOU GUY'S WERE SPYING ON US?" Theresa screams at them.

They cringe except for Sidney and Kyouya.

"WE WERE CURIOUS WHAT YOU TWO WERE UP TO SINCE YESTERDAY! DO YOU REALLY BLAME US?" Sidney screams.

"YOU COULD'VE JUST USED THE FRONT DOOR!"

"Told you." Haruhi muttered.

"Where's the fun in that?" I say with a shrug. "Uh… Mori? You can put me down now." He sets me gently on the floor.

"IS MY DARLING DAUGHTER OK?" Tamaki screams.

"I'm fine. NO THANKS TO SIDNEY!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! WHEN THERE'S A SHIRTLESS GUY DOING BENCH PRESSES INVOLVED NOTHING ELSE GET'S MY ATTENTION."

"WHATEVER IT'S STILL YOUR FAULT."

"YOU GUY'S GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Theresa screeches.

"Yes ma'am." Everyone except Sidney and Kyouya scramble to get off the roof and ten seconds later ran into the room panting with Sidney and Kyouya strolling calmly behind them.

"If you want to know what happened between me and Mori yesterday than sit down and I'll explain." The hosts, Sidney and I sit down and listen to Theresa's explanation.

After the explanation:

"So you see Mori's couching me now so I won't over do it." Theresa finishes.

"That was such a heartfelt story!" Tamaki wipes the tears from his eyes. "My darling daughter," He envelops her into a hug. "You shouldn't have had to go through that!" He yells.

"Hey keep it down would ya." She shoves away from him. "Nobody else needs to know what happened, so quit your damn ranting. You guys are the only ones who know about this besides Sid, Shaundra and a couple people back home so if you even speak about it to a single soul I will hunt you down and do worse to you than what I did to Jamie."