he's /mine/.

EDIT 8/13/17: I KNOW THAT JESS AND MARK BROKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP OFF ON GOOD TERMS.

THIS ONE SHOT WAS NOT MEANT TO THROW HATE AT HER, I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE WOMAN.

I am tired of seeing comments of how she wasn't like how I portrayed her in this fic, I KNOW!
I did it for entertainment and fanfic purposes. I bet she's a lovely lady :)
Now, please, stop. Thank you.
----

light smut warning im sorry.

this one shot was requested by: Galaxyspaz

///

The knock sounded as if it was the police as the knocking only got louder, Mark jogged to the door, "Ima' comin'!" He yelled as he opened the door and someone he wasn't expecting stood there.

"J..Jess, oh my god how did you-"

"Miss me, Markimoo? I sure missed you!" Jess exclaimed as she hugged Mark tightly, not letting go.

"Babe who was at the door-?!" Amy began as she stopped dead in her tracks, looking at Jess hug Mark, though she watched as Mark shoved her off slightly. "Um, who's she?" Amy said as she walked over to Mark.

"More like; who's she?" Jess said in disgust, both hands on her hips. Mark wrapped an arm around Amy's waist, "Jess, this is Amy, my girlfriend." Jess blinked for a moment, soon scoffing and rolling her eyes, "Not for long.."

"What was that?" Amy said, placing a hand on her hip, "Nothing! Nothing." Jess then pushed through Mark and Amy walking inside the house, "Hm, it seems you've made the house worse, Amy." Mark stared wide-eyed as he crossed his arms, "Amy actually helped me clean it up, it was way worse when you left."

Amy smirked in slight victory as Jess turned around, "Uh-huh, bet. Well, shouldn't one of you be getting me a drink? Don't you know how to treat a guest?"

Mark grunted, "What would you like?" He gritted his teeth, "Ahh, how about, that little Margarita you can fix." Amy looked at Mark as he growled, "Coming right up." He said as he left Amy and Jess in the living room.

Jess dropped her bag on the couch, turning to Amy and narrowing her eyes, "Mark is mine. Always have, always will be, so back up before I rip your fake blonde hair off your head." Amy blinked, "Um, excuse me? But I'm the one he says 'I love you' to every night, not you, I'm the one he calls baby girl, not you!" Jess blinked, "You're really testing me, I hope you know that."

"I do, and I'll test you all I want." Amy smiled, walking past Jess and into the kitchen.

-

"Here ya' go, Jess." He set the cup of margarita in front of her as she quickly took a sip, "Mm, just as good as I remember. Thanks, babe."

Amy's eyes went wide as she set her phone down, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," Jess snickered as she sipped her drink, Amy had to hold back the urge to punch the girl in the jaw, so she grabbed her phone and went upstairs.

"Finally." Jess smiled as she stood up and wrapped her arms around Mark, "Its just me and you, baby~"

"I am not your baby, Jess." Mark turned his head away, his heart was racing, his ex girlfriend pops up outta nowhere, acting as if her and Mark are still together and now she's trying to get into his pants?!

"Yes you are, you know you don't love her like you love me~ Besides, she can't please you like I can~" Jess stated as she went to undo his belt buckle and quickly tried to unbutton his pants, "C'mon, baby, you know you want it.."

Now, Jess and Amy were completely different, Jess was always--and I mean always-- willing to have sex, now Amy? She was a bit nervous and wasn't ready, which Mark respected that but sometimes it did get a bit too much to handle, and he couldn't help it. Jess started to grind against him, smiling, "You're already hard, see? I told you~" Mark whimpered, he didn't want to do this, he didn't want this at all, yet he couldn't yell, something was making him not, I mean come on! Amy was upstairs for fuck sake!

"J-Jess I-- ahh..~" He tilted his head back as she reached her hand into his boxers, stroking him. "I know what you like, exactly how you like it~ she doesn't, does she? She doesn't pleasure you at all, poor baby~"

"Jess stop-! Oh fuck.." He groaned, "You don't want me to stop..~" She purred, Mark held back moans that she was causing with her slow strokes.

"Babe! Have you seen the remote for the roo--..." Amy stopped mid-sentence at what she saw and her jaw dropped, Mark quickly pushed Jess away as he pulled his pants up. "A-Amy, I swear, she came onto me! I would never do anything to hurt you!" Mark seemed to be close to tears, not wanting to lose Amy. Jess only smirked in victory, most likely thinking she had won until Amy walked over and punched her straight in the face. "Wipe that goddamn smile off your face, get your shit and get OUT!" Amy yelled as Jess gasped, holding her cheek as she grabbed her bag off the couch, Amy pushed her to the door,

"Mark is mine! Always have, always will be! Don't set foot in our yard again!" Amy threatened as she slammed the door, she turned to see Mark covering his face, probably crying.

Amy softly grabbed his hands and looked into his glossy chocolate brown eyes, "Markimoo, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"A-Aren't you gonna-" He wheezed, his nose starting to run, "Slap m-me?" Amy shook her head, kissing his forehead as she wiped his tears away with her thumb.

"I'd never, I love you, no matter what that bitch did, I know you wouldn't do that purpose, not since its happened to you, with her." Amy said, rubbing his head to sooth him.

"I-I love you, Amy.."

"I love you too, Markle Sparkle."