undress

amy basically strips for mark
lololol

warnings: uh there's some self degradation in the beginning rip but ill try not to get all smutty on u all it'll mostly end up fluffy yeet

--------

Amy hated everything about herself, from the ends of her hair to the tips of her toes, she hated it all, she sometimes wondered how she ended up with a man like Mark. He was perfect. Perfect stubbly chin, perfect curves, a well shaped ass, and even cute feet. She didn't have a thing for feet but she would admit, his were cute. Unlike hers.

Currently, Amy was in some sort of lingerie she had bought. A lace pink shirt that was see through, however she had a matching bra on under it, which defeated its purpose, but she hated her breasts too. A pair of long thigh high socks rolled up her legs, hugging her legs gently in a comfy way that almost made her feel good. Almost. Covering her lower area was a short skirt that barely covered her ass, showing off pink panties.

Amy always looked down upon herself, she always told herself she looked fine but in reality she was lying to herself and she hated that, too. Fuck, why was she so ugly?

"Baby girl, I'm home!"

That voice.
His voice. The soothing sound of her boyfriends voice ringing through her ears to indicate, she wasn't alone anymore. Despite how Amy looks at herself, Mark would always disagree and tell her she was the most beautiful girl he had ever met, and sometimes, she believed it. So he'd be happy.

Amy sighed, she decided to just walk out in what she was wearing, not like it would phase him in anyway. The brunette shrugged as she sauntered her way out the bedroom and into living room to see Mark taking his jacket off, Chica barking as she ran by into the kitchen, he had taken her for a walk and for once, it was a little cold today.

Mark opened his mouth to speak, but immediately closed his mouth when he saw what Amy had on, and she didn't have an expression on her face, he couldn't tell if she was trying to arouse him or if she couldn't find anything else to wear.. or... maybe something else. The half - korean raised an eyebrow, trotting over towards Amy head tilted curiously.

"Princess, what are you wearing?" His tone was so soft and gentle but that's not what she heard. You idiot! He doesn't like it! Stupid! Stupid!

Amy shook her head and forced herself to look away from Mark, despite how staring into his soft hazel eyes would calm her down, she was afraid to look at him. She was waiting for him to laugh. "I-I.. wanted to be.. happy with myself, but I'm failing.." She mumbled, a part of her hoping he didn't hear her, but to her disappointment, he did, which caused him to wrap his arms around her tightly, pulling her against him, not harshly or in a bad way, but a gentle pull into his soft embrace.

"Hey, cupcake, we've talked about this, you are beautiful-"

"No! I'm not!" Amy couldn't take it, she tried to push Mark away but he just hushed her as he swiftly picked her up bridal style, beginning to carry her back to the bedroom, "Shh, so beautiful, so perfect. Look at you, killing those clothes, princess. You'd look even better without them." His words sent tingling sensations down her spine, she adored his words and they way each praise rolled off his tongue, and she needed more. To boost her confidence, at the moment, she didn't care now, she just wanted to feel better.

"I love you, my beautiful baby girl.." Mark mumbled as he slowly set her down and he sat on the bed, rubbing his chin in thought as Amy stood in front of him, legs pressed together for warmth and her hands near her mouth. Eventually, Mark spoke up, "Strip for me, baby. Slowly. Go nice and easy, whatever pleases you."

His soft and soothing voice made her want to melt into a puddle onto the floor, and she would if she could. Amy nodded slowly, beginning with the short skirt, pulling it down her long legs slowly and kicking it away, Mark caught himself whistling, a smile tugging at his lips. Amy found herself amused by his reaction and she wiggled her hips as she pulled her shirt off, discarding it behind her, one of her bra straps falling over her shoulder, she giggled and went to pull it down before Mark stopped her by holding up a finger.

Confused, Amy stopped and stood there, tilting her head at the half-korean male as he held up his hands like a camera and examined Amy.

"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful." Mark complimented her, humming in response as he slowly pushed himself to stand up, the smile across his lips never faltering. "Are you cold?" Amy blinked, realizing she was hugging herself, she nodded.

Mark chuckled as he picked her up bridal style, holding her close and sitting on the edge of the bed again, moving her to sit in his lap and hug her tightly. "Use my body heat!"

Amy found herself giggling, every little thing that he did made her laugh in a such a genuine way, making her fall in love with him all over again. Honestly, she fell in love with him every time she laid her eyes on him, or even thought about him. She was a little clingy because of that, but he didn't care. That showed to him that she only cared for him more.

If anything, he adored it about her, and much, much more....