Can't Stay Away.

Tears fell from the corners of his eyes, never slowing down, his head resting on his pillow and his eyes shut tightly as he sobbed softly with his dog, Chica next to him on his bed.

"Chica, I can't do this.. I have to go see her.." Mark choked out between sobs as he sat up, watching as Chica lifted her head up, looking at him, "I told them and her I could do it, they're gonna laugh, probably, but I can't take it.." Mark flung his legs over the side of the bed, standing up, Chica jumping off as well.

Mark grabbed her leash, "Come on, girl."

-

Mark jogged alongside Chica as the sun beat down against him, Chica was panting, so Mark needed to get to Amy's soon.

Soon enough, he slowly came to a stop, Chica pulled Mark up the steps, pretty much, Mark rung the doorbell, waiting.

Finally, Amy opened the door, "Hello-- Mark? What are you do--" Mark let Chica's leash go, wrapping his arms around Amy's waist, kissing her immediately, trying to hold the kiss for as long as he could, he was disappointed in himself that he couldn't last the 24 hours he was betted on...

-

8 hours prior...

"Mark, you're so needy, you couldn't stay away from Amy for a whole day!" Ethan said, laughing along with Tyler, Mark felt as if he should bet Ethan to show he could last a day without Amy.

"100 dollars says I can." Ethan stopped laughing, looking at Mark, "Seriously?" Mark nodded, "I wouldn't mess around like that."

Ethan smirked, holding his hand out to Mark, "Deal. If you lose, you owe me 100 dollars, if you win, I owe you 100 dollars, simple."

"Deal." Mark said as he shook Ethan's hand.

-

Ethan was gonna be laughing in his face now but he didn't care, all he cared about was being with Amy.

As Mark pulled away, Amy tilted her head, her arms around his neck, "Couldn't do it, could you?" She smiled softly. Mark slowly shook his head, "No.."

"That's alright, I was starting to miss you too." Amy exclaimed as she kissed his forehead softly, her smile never faltering.

"I can't stay away from you, baby girl.." Mark whispered to her, holding Amy close, "I love you.."

"I love you too, bab."

-

its short but !!! fluff!!!! :D

-izzy💕