box.

this is when Mark had blue hair ok? ok

-

Amy leaned back in her chair, clicking away at her computer, yawning. She had been up all night working on a project for her class in college.

Though, the door bell ringing caught her off guard, and she didn't want to get up, but then they kept ringing it.

She groaned, getting up from her seat, she lazily slid her feet across the floor, walking out the room and to the front door. "I'm coming, jesus!"

Soon enough, she flung the door open and a small box was pushed into her arms, "--?!"

"Don't open it, just keep it for about a week, okay?! I'll come and get it then!" The man yelled, running off, "Matt, wait!" She looked out the door, holding the.. very light box, she watched him run down the stairs and heard him drive off.

She sighed, shutting the door to her apartment and setting the box on her coffee table, crossing her arms. "Don't open it? Well, what if I want to?" She frowned, reaching out to it before immediately snatching her hands away.

A man popped out the box, immediately stepping onto the floor so he wouldn't break the table.

Amy examined him, weird blue hair, a mechanical chest with a 'G' sign on it, she tilted her head, honestly terrified of it- him?

The man grinned, but it didn't seem like a friendly one, "Hello." Amy froze. It- he spoke!

She trembled in fear, eyes wide, she took a step back.

"My name is Googleplier, but I prefer Google." His voice was.. deeper than she expected. Amy furrowed her eyebrows, why did Matt want her to look after him? This is why he said don't open it.

"Do you have any tasks for me?"

Amy blinked, "Google?"

"Yes?" He responded quite quickly, tilting his head, Amy could hear a small.. 'vrr' sound whenever he moved or blinked.

She wanted to ask him a question, but she didn't know what, finally, she seemed to be calm enough to ask, "Do you know who I am?"

Google stared at her, soon his eyes shifting as if they were a camera lens, soon, his eyes flashed and Amy flinched.

"Scanning..." He said, his eyes still locked on her.

Amy tilted her head.

"Amy Nelson, 22 years of human age. In college and majoring in graphic design and illustration." His eyes shifted back to their dark brown ones and he grinned again.

"..Woah.." She still wasn't comfortable with him, though, she decided to ask one more question, "Google," She repeated.

"Yes?" He repeated, himself.

"What is your primary adjective?"

Google looked away a moment but didn't hesistate to answer,
"My primary adjective is to answer questions as quickly as possible,"

Amy sighed in relief, but immediately froze in place when he spoke again, his voice glitching and his head twitching,

"My secondary adjective is to destroy mankind."

Amy stared at him, his grin only growing wider as he stared at her,

" O o p s . . . "