christmas morning.

warnings: none, is chrysler fluff

description: mark gets amy a gift she had been looking at through the glass at the mall for months.

---

"C'mon, bab!" Mark shouted as he ran down the stairs and motioned for Amy to follow who yawned, a cup of her favorite coffee in hand—made by yours truly,—she giggled, "Mark, you're like a child, be patient." Amy set the cup of coffee down on the table, her eyes glancing down at the tree, Mark grabbed one with his name on it and one with hers, handing it to her with a smile. Amy shook her head as she began to unwrap it, a smile forming across her lips, "Aw, you were able to get a blanket! One that boosts your ego." She joked.

Mark chuckled softly, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment, shaking his head, "I actually wasnt trying to boost my ego, I just figured you could use a blanket—" Mark stopped talking when she kissed his cheek, "Hush, I love it."

--

"Is that it?" Amy asked as Mark shook his head, "There's one more!" He shouted as Mark stood up and jogged over to the basement door by the stairs, opening it and reaching inside to grab a bag with Amys name on it.

Mark set the bag down next to her as she examined it, "Who bought this?" Amy asked as she looked at it, "Santa." Mark responded, causing Amy to giggle, "Well, he put the gift in the wrong place." Amy shook her head as she removed the paper from inside and looked inside, gasping, "Oh my god! Is this what I think it is—!?" Mark sat down beside her and bounced with excitement, "What is it?" Amy pulled a rectangular shaped box out the bag and slowly opened it, not being able to prevent the tears streaming down her face. She slowly opened the box.

"It is! Oh my god, it's that necklace with our names on it!"

Amy had been eyeing a necklace in a jewelry store in the mall for months, which caught Mark's attention, it was a gold necklace with a heart attatched to it, Amy and Marks name written on either side, she had been admiring it and Mark bought one day while she was at Kathryns. What a coincidence, right?

"Mark, did you get this?"

Mark chuckled softly as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, his face flushed a bright red as he shrugged, "Maybe.." Amy squealed as she tackled the poor man off the couch and onto the floor, landing on top of him, hugging Mark as she lay on top of him, tears still flowing down her cheeks as she did.

"Aw, you're welcome, Princess."