sick.

Amy groaned as she tossed and turned, soon curling into a ball, holding her stomach, her eyes clenched shut as she shivered.
Amy was supposed to be up about 2 hours ago, which, she was up, but her body wouldn't let her get up, she just laid there the entire time, sniffing and now she had a stomachache.

Mark was gonna get worried since everyone was at the office and she hadn't shown up, and she couldn't find her phone.

Amy coughed, pulling the covers over her head, shaking. Soon enough, Amy heard her phone ring, causing her to groan as she tried to open her eyes and find it.

She reached over the side of the bed and found it on the floor, seeing she only had about 37%, she sighed as she saw who was calling, 'markifart 💞'.

Amy answered quickly, groaning as she laid her head back down on Mark's pillow, "Yes?" She wheezed out, "Amy! Jeez, you scared me, where are you? You were supposed to be here two hours ago."

Amy slowly sat up, opening her mouth to speak, but instead, something else came out, Amy gripped her phone and dashed out the bedroom, to the bathroom, her phone landing on the floor as she held her hair back, letting everything she had last night come back up.

"Amy? Baby girl, are you okay?"

Amy tried to catch her breath to respond but only ended up doing it again, on the brightside, her stomach didn't hurt as bad anymore.

"Baby, I'll be there soon."  Was all Amy heard as he hung up.

When the phone had already been hung up a few minutes ago, she finally was able to choke out, "Th-thank.. you.."

-

Mark had made it back home, helping Amy finish if she needed, holding her hair back for her and trying to sooth her.

Finally, he carried her back to the bedroom, rubbing her head, "You feel hot.."

"But I-I'm cold!" Amy tried to pull the covers over her, but Mark stopped her, "No, Amy, you'll burn up, hang on."

Mark walked out the bedroom, to the bathroom again to grab a rag, but he also pulled out his phone, going to Twitter, it took him a few since he was using just his thumb, but he managed,

'UGH I feel so bad about this, but videos will be late, again, the boo is sick and needs da meds and attention!! sorry again'

Mark laughed at his first comment which was; 'yOU TWO ARE GONN A FUCKINT KILL ME'.

Mark shook his head and finally got the rag wet, he made his way back to the bedroom, folding the rag so he could put it on her head, "Mark what the fuck did you just tweet." Amy was scrolling through twitter as Mark laid the rag on her forehead.

"Just lay down and don't get up, I'm gonna be your personal maid." Mark said as he opened the closet door, skimming through it.

"Mark, if you put on that maid outfit, I'm breaking up with you."

-

hows life i wanna kill myself hello

-izzy 💕
p.s: 69 ;););)
IMSORRY