april fools! (late one shot)

ik its the 3rd shhhh

-

Mark smiled to himself, thinking about the best April Fools prank ever, only question was, would it work? Hopefully.

Mark was getting everything ready, placing things in different bags, he was packing his and Amy's as she got ready.

"Ready, Markimoo?" Amy asked as she walked into the room, wearing a long flowing dress that was quite thin, but it was a warm day outside, so Mark decided what better thing to do than go to the beach!

Amy was more than excited to go.

Mark handed Amy her bag and nodded, "Was waiting on you, baby." He smiled as she took her bag and immediately skipped out the door, "C'mon, Marki!" She yelled as he chuckled to himself, walking out the room.

-

Soon, they reached the beach, grabbing their things, seeing some other people there, but not a lot, so Mark could still pull the prank.

"Last one there has to pay for dinner tonight!" Mark yelled, running, Amy froze for just a second, "DINNER?! I WASN'T INFORMED OF THIS!" She started running, watching Mark drop his bag, getting to the water right before her.

Amy set her bag down, kicking her sandals off, she took the dress off to reveal her two-piece bathing suit.

Amy looked out into the water and froze, "M..Mark?!" She looked around, not seeing him, she immediately ran into the water, the deeper she went the higher the water got, she stopped when it got to her waist, "Mark!"

She crossed her arms, "This isn't f-funny, Mark!" She squinted as the sun beat down against her, sweat trickling down her face. Good thing she put her hair up.

Amy started to sniff, hot tears pricking at her eyes as she tried to look around. "Mark, please!"

Amy froze when she felt strong arms wrap around her waist and a voice whispering in her ear, "April fools, babe." Amy immediately jumped from his arms, tears flowing down her cheeks, she splashed water at him.

"You fucking asshole! I thought you drowned or something! How could you pull such a prank?! I should sla-" Mark cut her off by kissing her, his hands on her hips, he kept it going for as long as he could, giving it passion, and love. As if to say, 'I'm sorry'.

He pulled away after a few, a small smile on his face, "Well, since I pulled such a prank," He wiped away her tears with his thumb, "and made you cry," He kissed her forehead, "I'll pay for that dinner tonight, sound good?"

Amy took time to think about it, it seemed fair enough, to her anyway.

Little did she know he had a lot more planned for later.

She just nodded, arms wrapped around him, she sniffed, "Th-that seems fair.."

"Good." He kissed the top of her head, "I'm sorry I made you cry, I didn't know you... would.."

"Of course I would, think about it as if I did it, you're looking out onto the water, you look away and I vanish."

Mark felt a pain in his chest, "Oh.."

"Yeah.. but, anyway, its okay, I still love you."

"I love you, too, Amy."

-

;)

-izzy 💕