Double Beach Date!

septiishu is in this,

and enjoy~

-

Mark's POV:

I groan as Amy kept fixing her makeup, telling me that she didn't want to leave the house without any on. I didn't care, makeup or not, she still looked like a goddess to me.

Finally, she grabbed her bag and jogged over to me, "Lets go!" She exclaimed as she pushed me out the door.

Had I mentioned where we were going? No? We were going to the beach, with Signe and Sean.

-

Sean's POV:

I smiled as Signe walked down the stairs, her short dress lightly flowing behind her as she reached the last step, holding her bag.

She had taken over an hour to fix her hair when all she had to do was put it in a bun, that's what she did, too! But it had to be just right, though I didn't care, she looks beautiful either way.

I locked an arm with hers and walked out the door, making sure to lock the house as we left.

We were on our way to the beach to do something like a 'beach double date' as Mark explained to me. I just went along with it, he was probably doing this for an excuse to see Amy in a two-piece bathing suit.

Unfortunately, Signe was very self conscious and her self-esteem wasn't the best, though I was able to get her in a two piece bathing suit, because she is beautiful as fuck, but she would always deny it. But I don't care, I'll tell her how beautiful she is everyday if I have too.

time skip brought to you by something

Signe's POV:

I smiled as we reached the beach, I almost immediately squealed as I saw Amy and Mark, Amy was taking off her top to reveal the top to her two-piece bathing suit. She was so pretty, unlike me.

As Sean parked the car I jumped out, grabbing my bag, running.

I heard Sean, "Babe! Where ya' going?!"

I giggled, not answering as I ran towards Amy and Mark. Amy was taking off her shorts as I made it over to them.

"Hey, Signe." I heard Mark as I stopped next to them, still hearing Sean yelling profanity across the beach. "Hey, Mark!" Amy smiled, looking at me, "Nice dress, that what ya' swimming in?"

I shook my head, "N-no! Of course not." I giggled as Sean finally made it over to us, setting everything there, "You just left me back there?"

"Amy did the same to me." Mark said as he pulled his t-shirt off, "Well, I'll be in the water." He ran off, "Mark! What about sunscreen!" I watched as Amy ran after him.

Amy's POV:

He was like a big man baby! Not listening to me, I finally just gave up and threw the bottle behind me, going into the water with Mark.

"Mark! You're gonna get a sunburn!"

"No, I'll be fine!" I groaned as I saw Sean running over,

"WATCH OUT!" I heard Signe yell from behind him, immediately, I ducked under the water, swimming off whilst below the water. I heard a loud splash and some shouting, soon I heard Signe's voice.

"Amy!?"

I blinked, how long had I been below the water? Instinctively, I resurfaced, locking eyes with Mark who was swimming towards me, his arms latching around me. "Sean splashed me!!"

I looked at Signe who looked at Sean as he shook his head, "I canon-balled, he was in the way. It's his fault." Mark looked at Sean, scowling, he let go of me and immediately started splashing water at him, I giggled as I pulled Signe from their water fight.

"Nice swimsuit!" I said to her, she looked at me. i knew she was self conscious and such, so I decided a compliment might help. Though I'm being serious, she was wearing a bright green two piece, the top piece had lace along it as if it was just a regular bra-- though it wasn't. And the bottom piece had ruffles on the edges of it like a skirt, it looked like a skirt basically.

"Thank you..! Yours too!" I wasn't wearing much, just a regular two piece, a bright yellow with ruffles on the edges of the top piece. That was about it.

Mark's POV:

I finally just surrendered to Sean even though I knew he was gonna be cocky about it, I just shrugged it off as I walked closer to him, "Yo, Sean,"

He looked at me, arms raising. "I'm not gonna splash you, you dickhead. I wanted to ask when you were gonna pop the question to a certain someone." I did fake coughing and nudged him as he shrugged. "Not yet, not at the...beach, maybe a dinner date, then I'll ask. What about you, Markimoo?"

I chuckled at the nickname and shook my head, "No, too soon. But, she is wife material, I swear, she would be great. Though I do wanna wait a little bit longer, you've been with Signe long enough and you need to pop that question."

"What question?" I jumped as I saw Signe behind me, I started to sweat, and what Sean said pissed me off, "Mark is gonna ask Amy the big question maybe in a few months." I growled as I splashed water on him. I heard Signe gasp, "She would totally say yes if you did, Mark!!" I blinked, "Really?"

"Really." She smiled at me.
Slowly, I moved my gaze up at the shore, seeing Amy standing, looking away from us and letting the breeze blow her hair, I smiled, making my way out the water, behind her, soon enough I had made it to shore and immediately wrapped my arms around her waist, my chin resting on her shoulder.

"Mark-! ..You scared me.."

"Sorry, babe, just thought I'd accompany you." I heard her giggle, "Thanks.."

"You having fun, baby?" I ask, looking at her, I watch her put a strand of hair behind her ear, "Of course, I'm glad you suggested this, Signe seems to be having fun." I smiled, "Me too.. I love you."

"I love you too, bab."