Chapter 24: Hooligans

"Hurry up Princess Hara!" Prince Wang Jung has already rounded a corner and was no where in sight.

The alley was cold and quiet because of the winter season; causing me to panic as I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings, hoping that there would be no bandits.

"Wait for me!" I huffed as I struggled with the thick snow that was already piling up on the road. I pushed my leg forward with all my might as I was not familiar with the new outfit that I was wearing out to town.

"Princess Hara! Here! Hurry!" The eager prince was anxious as he waves for me to go closer to him.

When I finally got closer to him, we were standing outside a wooden door. I could hear slight muffling sounds of people cheering behind the door. A man with a huge body figure glares at us fiercely as he demanded who we were.

"Here is a gold bar, let us in." The man's eyes grew wide with excitement. He immediately got bribed as he opens the door for us to enter without even looking at us, his gaze fixated on the huge sum.

"Where is this place?" I shivered as I asked the prince.

"Just follow me and stay close. Oh and remember, never reveal your identity to anyone." The Prince warned as he pulled me into the narrow corridor. The door behind us closes shut and it instantly became dark.

I was very confused and scared as we got closer to the place because the cheering voices got even louder as we drew close. I grab onto Prince Wang Jung's sleeves and clenches to it tightly as he brought me to the wrestling arena.

"Come on! Punch him in the face!"

"Pound him down!"

The spectators were shouting aggressively at the two wrestlers in the middle of the arena. One of them pounds on to his competitor as the referee counted the numbers down and soon, he won the game.

"Woah! Good job big fella!" Prince Wang Jung was yelling at the top of his lungs as he cheers excitedly.

Oh my god, why did I agreed to follow him out?! This place stinks of man's sweat...

"Go home and practice more you loser!" The big fella spats at the man who lost as he starts to boast around.

"Now who would be the next competitor to compete with our winner?!" The referee announces as his voice echoes throughout the wrestling ground. "Come on! Any brave man out there? Where are your balls?!"

"H-hey...I think we should go now." I tugged at the prince's sleeves as I whispered in his ears.

"What? No way...we just got out!" The Prince was on his nerves as he continued to look around the arena to see if anyone got out to wrestle.

"What's wrong huh?! Afraid to compete with me?!" The winner roars and laughs at all of the cowards standing near him.

Suddenly, the unexpected happened and I gasped as Prince Wang Jung raises his hands up to declare himself.

"I would wrestle with you!"

"W-what?! Are you in your right mind?!" I nearly screamed at his recklessness.

"Wow! Come on young lad! Come down!" The referee was happy as Prince Wang Jung makes his way down to the grounds.

Damn it this man! What is he trying to prove?!

I was pulling my hair out as I followed him into the squeezy crowd.

"Young lad! You got some balls! What is your name?" The referee got super excited as he welcomed Prince Wang Jung.