Chapter 29: Changing Heart

Prince Wang Yo POV

It's been several days since I last talked to Princess Hara. It's already the last week of December and New Year's coming.

I have to reconcile with her. But how?

Just then, the gift which I gotten from Mr Yang sparked an idea to me and I immediately went to see Hara.

"Princess Hara has went to the training ground with Prince Wang Jung." The servant said nervously.

"With Prince Wang Jung?" I asked in a low tone.

Something about them being close in the past made me feel uncomfortable and I quickly left for the training ground.

Prince Wang Jung were showing some martial moves to her as she clapped in excitement.

If she wanted to see martial arts she should've called me though.

"I was just wondering where you've been and your servant told me you are with Wang Jung here." I spoke a little too loud on purpose as I announced my presence.

"Ah Hyung!" Wang Jung stopped what he was doing and greeted me while Hara looked stunned to see me.

"I see you have improved in martial arts younger brother." I smiled as I approached them closer.

"Thank you for your compliment Hyung!"

I gave a side glance to Hara and her face was red as she stood nervously.

"Are you having fun with Jung?" I asked sarcastically.

"W-what? I... I... " She stuttered.

"Hara wanted to see some of my martial arts and I invited her seeing today's a free day for the both of us." Wang Jung grinned proudly.

"Hara? Aren't you being a little too intimate to my wife Wang Jung?" I said through gritted teeth.

The look on their faces tells me that they were hiding something from me. I hate this.

"Forgive me Hyung. I got carried away because sister-in-law wanted to see some of my martial art moves." He kept his head low.

"Is it?" I smirked as I look at Hara. She kept her eye contact on her floor and was afraid to look at me.

I reached out for her hand and grabbed it firmly as I announced, "Well then, since you've already showed her some, I guess I'm allowed to take her away then?"

Wang Jung stared intensely at me and I stared back.

You must understand she is my wife now.

He seemed to got my message as he said, "Of course. There is no need to ask me. Hyung."

I rolled my eyes at him as I dragged Hara out of the training grounds. She insisted I let go of her hand when we were outside and I fulfilled her wish.

I glared at her angrily as I tried to control my breathing. Her body was trembling from fear but there was determination shown from her expression. It's as if she wanted to tell me off but I wasn't giving her the chance to do so.

"I see you are taking the chance of me being away to flirt with my brother." I accused.

"Flirt?! I didn't flirt with Wang Jung! We are just friends!" She defended.

"Prince Wang Jung!" I corrected her.

"What's the difference?! We are the same age anyway!" Her voice got higher and I was ticked off from that sentence.

"You are my wife! We are legally married and you must address him as Prince Wang Jung!" I shouted.

"You people in Goryeo are so weird!" She spats before running off.

"Stop!" I yelled at her but was useless.

What's with her saying the people in Goryeo? Isn't she one of us too? Or did her head go haywire in the dungeon? Ugh!! I'm so pissed off by this woman!

"Prince Wang Yo! Why is Princess Hara so pissed off? Did you had a fight?" Prince Wang Won came out of nowhere and I felt like punching him.

I gave him a death glare and he immediately shut his mouth. Without caring about his feelings, I left the scene. All of my plans ruined.

//

The next day, the King called in the ministers for another cabinet meeting. I was standing at the side as the King went through with some serious matters.

After everything, the King called out to me. "Prince Wang Yo."

"Yes my King." I bowed to him.

"How's the plan of the trip you wanted to go with Princess Hara coming?"

My brows furrowed as I thought of the quarrel we had yesterday.

He sighed. "I heard that there's a meadow in the east that's spring all year round. Perhaps you would like to bring Princess Hara there? She had a tough time dealing with her father passing away." The King suggested.

I knew exactly where that place was. And I knew that would be a great dating spot for couples.

"Thank you for your concern my King. I shall see to plan." I bowed again and left the court room.

I sighed to myself and rubbed my temple as I try to figure out a way to talk to her. I have never been this frustrated. She got some nerves to make me feel this way.

She definitely changed from before... Before she would always go along with her parents ideas and doesn't mingle much with my work. She never defys me but now... I think I like her this way.

//

In the end I went ahead to ask Hara on a road trip with me. And her response surprised me.

"There's such a place? I would love to go!"

"W-well then... Let's leave in the evening. Pack her bags." I instructed the two servants.

"What?! Isn't it too fast? Don't you have to book flight tickets and a hotel? How about money? I haven't saved enough!"

"F-flight tickets? Hotel?" What nonsense was she sprouting about?

"O-oh! Nothing just ignore me!! I was... I was too excited. Yes! I'm so excited to go on a road trip! Hahahahaha!" She started to clap her hands like a crazy seal and fanned her red face.

I looked at her weirdly and got irritated.

I am so embarrassed by her! What is she trying to do in front of all these servants?!

The servants were judging Hara and I immediately gave them a death glare. They instantly froze up and started on their tasks to avoid trouble.

"Oh right." I suddenly remembered the gift I meant to give her several days back. "I bought this for you when I visited the Wolf Clan."

I passed the box of jewellery to her. I waited for her reaction as she opened the box and it didn't disappoint me.

"W-wow... Is this for me? Am I allowed to have this?" I laughed at her and tried to cover it up as she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"I can always give it to some one else if you don't want it." The words came out a little too harsh. I didn't mean what I said. I was dying to see her in those jewellery.

"What? No! Since you give it to me it's mine already!" She pouted and my heart skipped a beat.

What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling these emotions?

"Don't be late for the evening or I would leave you in the palace." I threatened to cover up my pounding heart and quickly left her room.