Chapter 26: Prince Wang Jung

Princess Hara POV

I awoke in a dark and cold place. It was a small hut and the ground was wet as muddy snow covers the once green grass. My nose hurts and I smelled dried blood as I reached my hands to touch it gently.

What happened to us? How did we ended up here?

The frightening experience recalled and I panicked as Prince Wang Jung was bleeding profusely at his stomach area where he was stabbed.

"Prince Wang Jung!"

I looked around the room as my eyes adjusted to the dark. Prince Wang Jung was lying uselessly on the ground beside me at a distance.

I struggled a little as I slowly crawled over to him on the slippery ground. His face was pale as the snow and his lips cracked. He was breathing heavily as he clutches on to his stomach which has stopped bleeding. But that does not mean he stopped bleeding internally.

"How are you feeling?" I reached out to his forehead and he was running a fever. Prince Wang Jung was trembling and I saw that his face was swollen from the punching from before.

"Oh my god...You are having a high fever! What to do? There's no one here to help us...and I suck in medical care."

Seriously YuRi?! You're wasting time degrading yourself over here! Go and search for an escape! There must be one like the dramas you watch at home! Look for a hole!

"H-Hang in there Prince Wang Jung! I will go and look for an escape." I comforted even though I was cold, anxious, and the urge of crying was strong.

Making sure that Prince Wang Jung was not getting any worse, I slowly walk around the small hut, using the wooden walls as my support from the slippery snow. It was a failure, the place was locked down tight and the door was stuck. I plopped down worthlessly beside Prince Wang Jung.

"Ugh..." He made a soft groaning sound and I quickly attend to him. "M-My head hurts...I feel cold..." His body shivers even harder and he cringes his face in pain.

I wrapped myself around his shoulders and tried to rub him warm. But then again, I was cold as well, it probably didn't help much.

"Hara..." Prince Wang Jung reaches his hands to mine and I had goosebumps. "I am very cold... I feel uncomfortable..."

Damn...It's not like I could just take off my coat and wrapped it around his body like how Gu Jun Pyo did for Geum Jan Di in Boys over Flowers...

"H-Hug me tighter Hara..." He snuggled up against me even closer and my heart started pounding rapidly.

W-wait... Since when we are in the position to be this close to one another? Even if he's not in his right state of mind, I am married to Prince Wang Yo! And why does he keep calling me as Hara and not Princess Hara?

"W-what..." I felt flustered as it has been a while since I have this heartwarming feeling which Prince Wang Yo cannot give.

Ah...Whatever! I could simply screw up this love story and nobody would care when I'm gone!

I awkwardly hug Prince Wang Jung as I couldn't bother much anymore with this unwritten scenario from history.

I stroke his hair gently to calm him down.

His hair feels soft...Prince Wang Jung is like a little boy.

"So comfortable..." He sighs as he started to relax in my embrace.

"You know...Even though we are in this current situation, I'm glad that you are with me." He declared unexpectedly..

"What do you mean? I don't want to be locked up here!" I felt ridiculous and confused at the sudden remark.

"H-Hara...you don't know how much I wished you were my wife then."

Holy cow...wait what?! What's this new piece of information I'm getting?

I was astounded to the point where I just listened with my eyes wide in shock.

"Y-You don't know how desperate I was when I found out you had lost your memory. I couldn't believe my ears and I didn't dare approached you even after you have regained your health. You said I saved you before and I need to tell you, I believed you even if everybody in the palace do not. I believe it was fate again for us to gain back our relationship and that was why I took up the courage to ask you out to town today..."

"H-Hara...You may have forgotten but we made a promise to each other before you got married to my brother."

His sudden speech made me curious.

"W-What promise?" I asked.

He chuckled as his eyes stared into mine lovingly as he recalls back to the past.

"I used to always manipulate you to buy peanut mochi for me to eat when we were out in town. And you always gave in to me even though you knew the Queen doesn't allow me to eat it. In the end we always got reprimanded by Court Lady Park. It was funny."

He smiled drowsily and I had a strange feeling in my heart.

I am so sorry Prince Wang Jung but I am not the real Princess Hara...I couldn't feel the joy you had with Princess Hara...

Prince Wang Jung continues eagerly. It's as if he wanted me to regain the memory which I never had. That him and Princess Hara both had a thing with one another and he wanted that back.

"If only you weren't married to my brother..." He claimed sadly as tears started trickling down his eyes.

"Prince Wang Jung..." I whispered.

"Call me Jung like you did before in the past." He ordered.

"But I can't..."

I'm not the real Princess Hara.

"I don't care!" Prince Wang Jung was suddenly very agitated and he tried to sit up only to trigger the pain in his abdominal.

"Please stay down! You are hurt!" I panicked and reprimanded him.

He reached his arms out to cup my cheeks fiercely as he said, "Why are you treating me like we don't know each other? Ever since you got married to my brother, every time I see the both of you close I feel very jealous!"

"Calm down!!" The memory of the 3rd Prince strangling me floated up and I was afraid that Prince Wang Jung would do the same.

They are brothers after all.

"You should've be my wife! I love you Hara!" He declares and even though he was injured, he was a with great strength afterall.

He forces my head down and our lips collided with one another. The kiss was gentle and longing, and I could keep it going even if I taste the blood of Prince Wang Jung's injury.

If only I awoke to be the wife of this man, I would have love to stay.