Alexander Hamilton-Modern

You rolled over in bed and realized that your husband Alexander had not yet joined you. You sat up and looked at the clock to see it was 2 in the morning.

Pulling on a sweatshirt you walked out of your room and went looking for your husband to force him to go to sleep. You went to the living room first, only to find it empty. You walked into the pitching, finding no Alexander but a half empty pot of coffee, no wonder Alex was still awake.

Next you walked to Alexander's office, figuring he would be there working. You walked into the office to find Alex asleep on his desk, his computer opened to a half finished email next to him. You giggled at him before gently waking him.

"What happened?" He asked while waking up.

"You fell asleep on your desk, it's time to come to bed," you explained.

"I should finish this email," Alexander told you.

"Nope," you replied, shutting the laptop and pulling your husband up from his seat. "You have a meeting with the president early tomorrow morning, you need to get some sleep."

"But, the email is about the meeting!" He said, frustrated but looking barley awake.

"You can send it in the morning, no arguments, it's time for bed," you told him, before grabbing his hand and helping him up.

"Fine," he answered, walking with you back to your bedroom. The two of you climbed in bed and you smiled, realizing it had only taken 15 minutes to find him and get him to go to sleep, that was almost a new record.

"See, this is much more comfortable than sleeping on your desk, isn't it?" You asked with a small smile. When Alexander didn't answer you turned to look and him and found him sound asleep.

"I knew you needed sleep," you muttered with a small laugh before going back to sleep yourself.