Samuel Seaburry Part 2-Hamiltime

This is a continuation of the Samuel Seabury one shot that I did about a month ago. I hope you all like it!
Request by simretra_09
--------------------
It had been a few months since you first told all of your friends that Sam was the person you had been writing to, and they were finally coming around to him.

By now the war was nearly over, and you were starting to fear what Sam would do when it was. Would he return to Britain even if he didn't agree with the king much anymore?

You were out at the bar with the boys and Sam again one night when Lafayette brought up the end of the war.

"Mes amis, what will we do at the end of the war?" Lafayette asked with a far off look in his eye.

"It depends on the outcome. I'll keep fighting for our freedom as long as I can, I'm going to build a legacy f I can," Hamilton said quickly, as if he had already thought about the topic.

"I'll do the same," Laurens quickly agreed.

"I think me as well, why do you ask Laff?" Hercules asked.

"I want to bring freedom to my country if I'm given the chance, and it made me think about what to do after this war," Lafayette explained.

"That makes sense," Sam added quietly.

"What about you Seaburry?" Hamilton asked.

"I'm not really sure yet, I'm guessing I'll have to stay here," Samuel told him. You smiled at the idea of Sam staying, you had grown to love Sam over the past few months but doubted he felt the same way.

"What do you mean?" You asked with a confused look.

"Well, I do imagine that (y/n) will refuse to leave here," Sam told you while blushing deeply.

"I don't plan on leaving here," you responds confused.

"I feel like I'm missing something," Hercules said suddenly.

"I feel the same mon ami," Laff agreed.

"What aren't you telling us Seaburry?" Hamilton asked.

"Well-uh you see," Sam started, stumbling to find the right words.

"He's in love with (y/n), so he'll go where ever she does after the war," Laurens said with a look that showed he felt it was the most obvious thing in the world.

You stared at Laurens for a moment before looking over at Sam for confirmation of what you had just heard.

"I-uh, well, (y/n), may I court you?" Sam finally asked. You could see how nervous he was.

"I would love that Sam," you told him with a big smile before hugging him. You felt Sam relax and wrap his arms around you.

"I am so glad you said that," Sam told you, letting it a sigh of relief.

"I am so very glad you asked," you replied.

"How did everyone miss this but you Laurens?" Hercules asked suddenly.

"I don't know, I guess I'm good at seeing love," he said with a laugh, "or maybe it's the fact that Sam asked me if I thought (y/n) would say yes."

"Why did he ask you?" Hamilton questioned quickly.

"Maybe because the first time you met him you tried to fight him while Hercules and Lafayette encouraged it?"

"You have a good point there (y/n). Seaburry, I want you to know that I don't have you, and don't plan on fighting you any time soon. You've changed, and it's for the better," Alexander said, making you smile. You don't know how you would deal with the person courting you not fully getting along with your friends.

"Thank you Hamilton, it's good to have finally picked a side," Sam replied while grabbing your hand. You smiled knowing that Sam loved you, and that he had joined your side fully. Your fear about the end of the war were gone quickly after that. As long as you had Sam you were fine.