Phillip Hamilton- Modern

Request by GravityWillFall01
560: "Stop calling me cute." "Stop doing cute things."
--------------------------------------------------------------
You sat next to your boyfriend Phillip in the library at school, not of you waiting for your activities to start. You had play practice and Phillip had debate team.

You slowly got lost in thought and started doodling on your paper, humming quietly to yourself.

"Cutie." Phillip said suddenly, making you jump. You looked up to see him smiling at you. You smiled back slightly but blushed.

It was only a few minutes before you got distracted again and started humming without noticing. You were accidentally humming louder this time, and slightly swaying your head to the beat.

"You're so cute," Phillip mumbled, making you blush without even looking at him.

You checked your phone to see how long you had before rehearsal, and noticing you still had 20 minutes before you even had to leave the library you pulled out headphones and put them in, playing music instead of humming it for yourself.

The first song or two was ok, you mouthed some of the words slightly and hummed the occasional rhythm. The third song to play was the problem, it was one of your favorites.

As you worked on your homework you didn't even notice you were quietly singing to the song playing. You got through the whole song singing it before realizing what you had done when Phillip spoke up.

"Gosh you're so cute."

"Stop calling me cute." You told him, embarrassed by your inability to be quite almost ever.

"Stop doing cute things." He answered.

"I'm not doing cute things, I'm being annoyingly loud," you said exasperated.

"If that's you being annoyingly loud you can do that anytime. I think your humming and singing is adorable," Phillip told you with a bright smile, making you blush even brighter than before.

"What did I do to deserve you?" You asked him while smiling brightly.

"I ask myself that question every day," he answered.

"Gosh you're so cheesy," you told him while breaking into laughter.

"Only for you," he answered.

"Excuse me, could you please quiet down or leave the library," the librarian asked after walking up behind Philip.

"Sure ma'am, sorry," you said sheepishly, feeling bad for making so much noise. She smiled at you slightly, as if to say it was ok, and then walked back to her desk.

"Now that's being annoyingly loud," Phillip said what a smirk.

"Oh shut it," you muttered back quietly before starting to pack up your books, it was almost time for you to head to rehearsal.

"I'll see you later babe," you said while walking towards the door with your stuff.

"Bye!" Phillip yelled just as you started walking out the door.

"Talk about being unnecessarily loud," you said to yourself with a laugh, your boyfriend was a goof.