Game Night.

"Thank God we're here." Crystal moans walking out of the plane with me and her carry on. I smiled over at her and kept walking, we were finally home. Once we got the the baggage claim I felt a little bit more relaxed. Our parents were suppose to be here any minute now. I saw both of our parents pull up at the same time.

"See ya later girl?" I ask her, even though I knew we would. She quickly nods her head.

"Yes so you can see your favorite baller." We walked to our cars slowly and with her saying that it quickly made me blush. "Ooh so you so still like him?" She asks me shoving me in my side.

"Come on we're just friends." I say, trying to convince myself mostly. She put a hand on her hip and stared at me.

"Yea okay, we'll see about that." Then we went our separate ways. We were talking about the very sexy Blake Griffin. Last couple years actually we got close to each other, and well I kinda had a crush on him.

Kaylee💟- Hey Blake, guess who's back in town? Can't wait to see you guys play tonight, you better win.

I decided to text him or I knew Crystal would do it for me. Soon enough I got a reply.

Blake💕- Awesome! When did you come back home?

Kaylee💟- Literally 10 minutes ago😂 I texted you because I knew if I didn't Crystal would make me.

Blake💕- True. Can't wait to see you at the game. Maybe we can meet up after?

I instantly started blushing in the car. I was talking to my family while I was texting Blake, but they didn't know that.

Kaylee💟- That'd me awesome!

I caught up with my parents and was excited for tonight. Oh lord can't wait till I tell Crystal about this. Soon enough it was time to get ready for the game. I went with the basics and wore my Blake griffin jersey that he so nicely gave me, then I grabbed my blue skinny jeans, and finally I topped it off with my jordans. I put on light make up, I grabbed my phone and chapstick and was in my way downstairs.

"Ready!" I yell looking around for my parents, I realized they were already in the car and I ran over. My parents started small talk as we drove to the staples center. Crystal texted me to meet up at our usually spots, which were Courtside next to the Clippers bench. They were playing the Warriors tonight, which is a very amazing team so it was sold out.

"Your boyfriend looks good tonight." Crystal says laughing slightly, but I could tell she was eyeing up JJ Reddick.

"Would you shut up our parents might hear." I whisper waving at Blake. I saw him look over at his coach, but he quickly ran over to me.

"Kaylee!" Blake yells picking me up. "How's my favorite fan?" He says setting me down.

"I'm doing great, but I'll be better once you win." I say smiling up at him He was doing the same to me except looking down.

"I'll win this for you." Blake says leaning down and kissing my cheek. God I hope my parents didn't see that. "Alright I got to go, but see you after." He smirks at me and quickly runs back to what he was doing.

"Baylee? How's that?" I quickly looked at her oddly. "You know your guys ship name." Crystal says as she rolls over laughing at my reaction.

"I really hate you." I say slapping her on her back. We sat down in our seats as the game was about to begin. "Wow." I say as the Clippers pulled through and totally beat the Warriors. I have to say Blake did amazing tonight.

"I know girl, but I do have to say that #11 on the Warriors is a nice glass of water." Crystal says cooling herself off. I look over at her and give her the look we all know. "Okay okay let's get off me and let's find Blake." She says.

"Honey, are you ready to go?" My mother asks, I stole a glance at Crystal wondering what I should do.

"Can she stay with me?" Crystal quickly asks. I wanted to thank her right then and there because I saw Blake walking towards me. My parents looked at each other and nodded.

"See you tomorrow." My father says and they say they're goodbyes to everyone.

"I owe you one." I whisper to her, I was going to say something else but I could tell Blake was right behind me.

"I'm gonna go see ya." She smiles at me and quickly walks away. I turn around but I'm quickly chest to chest with Blake.

"You did phenomenal." I say taking a quick step away from him, his face went into this confused look but then understood.

"I guess you could say your my good luck charm." Blake says leaning towards me. "Wanna get outta here?" He asks me, I quickly nod my head and walk with him. "How's school?" He asks as we got into the car.

"Great I mean I graduated." I laugh slightly. Out of the corner of my I see him look at me and smile. "What about you how are you doing?" I look over at him.

"Hanging in there I guess." I looked at him confused on why he sounded upset. "Don't ask." He whispers. I knew it would be a smart thing to stay silence for a little bit, but once we got to his house. I was asking.