The Morning After.

"So are you gonna tell me the good stuff or do I have to tickle it out of you." Iggy says reaching down to tickle my sides.

"No No Iggy stop." I say laughing hysterically trying to get out of his hold. "Fine fine I'll tell you." He tickles me one more time, before finally stopping. I told him everything that happened with Klay and me and only kept out a few details.

"Damn girl." He says going to the kitchen, I figured he was just going to get a drink or something. "Kay."

"What?" I ask as he returns with a bottle of water.

"Do you like him? I mean I could tell the way you were talking about him." Andre asks sitting next to me again.

"Iggy, I can't like him, you know I can't. It's complicated and dumb, but he's to nice of a guy to do that." I say honestly to him.

"You didn't answer my question though, do you like him?" Andre asks still bugging me. I might I don't know, but what I do know is nothing can happen.

"He's a cool guy, but no I don't like him." I say getting up to get me a bottle of water as well.

"Kaylee, I gotta go, but stop lying to yourself. You like him." Iggy says before walking out. I huffed and got me something to eat. How does he know that I might have feelings for him?

Klay🔥- Hey I have practice later, but after that you wanna hang out?

Why do you always have to text me during the worst time. I figured it was best if I just didn't reply, I would not let Iggy be right. I carried on with my day, which was basically doing laundry and cleaning. A few hours later there was a knock on my door.

"Klay, what are you doing here?" I ask looking down at my feet clutching onto the door.

"Did you not get my text, or did you want to ignore me?" Klay asks putting his hands into his sweatpants pockets.

"No Klay, I was just really busy today, and I have a lot on my mind right now." I say trying to look him in the eye, but failing since I know I lied to him.

"Bullshit." He says angrily. "Your in your fucking pajamas, so either I did something wrong or you really don't care." Klay started to yell, so I quickly pulled him into my house.

"Quiet down Klay, look I'm sorry." I say.

"No your not, I'm sorry for wasting your time, because you clearly don't care about anyone else but yourself." Klay says looking hurt, and I did it again.

"What do you want me to do Klay? Huh? Because I told you before we even started anything there's no strings attached." I started yelling as well.

"Then why do you open up to me and act like we're friends or something more? It's like your playing mind games with me." He was right, Iggy was right. Everyone was right but me. God why do you keep doing this to yourself.

"I don't know Klay because I might like you and I don't know how to handle that!" Oh shit what did I do now. How that hell did he get that out of me? Klay smirked at me and walked slowly towards me, making me back up.

"Give me a chance, and I promise you we can get through this." Klay says moving a strand of hair out of my face. He slowly leaned down and kissed me. Ooh Kaylee butterflies in the stomach! No no stop. That's the thing though, I couldn't stop. I kissed him back.

          The morning after was weird, I usually leave, but this is my own house. I don't know what I was suppose to do. I just layed there silently, awkwardly, or any other way you want to say it. When he was gonna wake up I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"I know your awake babe." Klay says kissing my cheek. Oh Frick me. I rolled over to face him.

"Goodmorning Klay." I say faking a smile, he smiled back at me. What did I do, why did I let this happen this is do akward. "Look I'm gonna be honest with you for a minute, I don't know how to do this."

"Look I understand that, but you don't have to make this so akward, it's not like we're strangers." Klay says grabbing my hand. I knew I couldn't do this, because my first instinct was to pull away.

"I'm sorry." I say honestly, getting out of bed. I grabbed my robe and put it on. "You want breakfast?" I ask heading to the kitchen.

"No I'm sorry I have an early practice." Klay says getting up and doing the same thing I did. "Catch up with you later?" He asks, all I could do was nod my head. I think it's a plus that he left.

Kay😍- We have a problem.

Iggy💪- Babe I got practice, but I'll come over as soon as I can. Love ya.

Kay😍- love you too.

Okay so he did have practice, I don't know if that is a bright side or a negative. I showered and actually left my house to go get some pick up food. I hope Iggy gets done soon, I really need someone to talk too.