He's Right.

Klay🔥- After the game tonight you wanna come over?

Kaylee💕- Sure.

Okay if he wanted to 'chill' We could. I just hope he got over the fact I won't date him. I figured it was the right thing to do, so I picked out Klay's jersey to wear, with a pair of jeans with holes in them. I showered, got dressed, did my make up + hair, and was on my way. You all know what I do when I get there. Today they were playing the Lakers. Iggy waved at me as soon as he saw me, and I did the same. Warriors lost at home to the Lakers. I know I don't believe it either, but it happened.

"I heard you hanging with Klay tonight." Iggy says smirking at me.

"Maybe." I say walking away from him.

"Use protection." Andre says before walking away. Oh my god. I laughed to myself and went to find Klay. When I did he was still in the hallway talking to Steph. 

"Hey Steph." I say walking towards both of them. Klay turned to look at me and smiled slightly.

"Hey girl how you doing?" He asks looking between me and Klay. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm hanging in there. Klay you ready to go?" I ask. Stephen smirked at both of us and left. "You good?"

"Yea the game just got to me today." Klay says walking towards the exit. I nodded my head and followed him. Steve didn't put Klay in as much, because he was missing all his shots.

"Every basketball players has their off days, you'll do better next game." I comment when we get into the car. He turned to look at me before he started the car.

"Thanks Kay, but I've been having a lot of those nights." Klay says before starting the car. "I've just been having a lot on my mind, and I've been stressing."

"What possibly could the amazing Klay Thompson be stressing about?" I ask trying to lighten the mood. Klay did a small chuckle.

"Being a basketball player has its perks, but also has its downside." He says turning onto the freeway. I nodded my head.

"Well tell me, it's always good to talk to someone about stuff like this." I say looking through my phone quickly, making sure no one texted me.

"You know I don't understand you. You don't wanna open up to me, or even be friends with me, but you want me to open up to you?" Good point.

"Your right. I don't really know why I do it, but if you don't wanna talk I understand." I say putting my phone down.

"No Kaylee, that's the thing. I wanna be honest with you, but when I think we can be friends you do something dumb. No offense." Klay says taking a quick look at me.

"Well if you haven't noticed I don't like to get close to people." I comment picking at my thumbs.

"Oh I realized that, but I've also seen the kind and sweet Kaylee. Yet when she comes out you quickly dispose of her and go back to the old self." Damn it, how is he so good at comebacks.

"That's because I don't like that Kaylee, she's been hurt to many times." I whispered the last part. How does he keep doing this? How does he make me spill my feelings/life.

"Sometimes having those feelings are good. They make you who you are." Klay says pulling up in his driveway. Sadly he was right, but I was to weak to handle that pain. "Wanna drink?" Klay asks walking into his kitchen.

"Yes please." I say following him. He was already pouring me a glass of wine, and pouring him bourbon. "Thank you." We had a few more drinks just talking about whatever we wanted to.

"Wanna go upstairs? We can watch TV." Klay says putting our glasses in the sink. I nodded my head and stood up. I let Klay lead the way, because this is the first time I've been upstairs.

"What's your favorite TV show?" I ask Klay looking around his room. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know if I had to choose, I guess Family Guy." He says turning on his TV, which goes straight to netflix. "What bout you?" He asks going to search.

"Well since your going on Netflix I'm gonna have to say the Originals. I just started watching that." I say sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"What's it about?" Klay asks looking it up.

"All you need to know is that there's Vampires and Werewolves." I say laughing.

"Oh you get into that dumb stuff." He reply starting the first episode. I got up and slapped him on the arm.

"The first episode is not dumb, but the end of one you'll be in love with it." I say going back to my original position.

"You can get comfy if you want, you can lay down. like I'm doing." Klay says before he jumps on the bed almost making me fall off. I decided I'd lay next to him, so that's what I did.

"What did you think?" I ask Klay after the first episode finished. I turned over to look at me, I was waiting for an answer, but I didn't get one. Klay kissed me, which I was not expecting. I quickly climbed on his lap without breaking the kiss. Either the show was terrible or he was thanking me for introducing it to him.

         The next morning I woke up, before Klay and quickly got up. I forgot I had a date with my manager, because of me wanting to move. Kaylee you should not leave, look at what you have here. I looked for my phone and texted Victoria.

Sorry I decided I don't need to talk to you, sorry for worrying you. See you tomorrow for work.

I breathed a sigh of relief when she replied saying it was fine.

"You leaving so soon?" Klay asks in his very sexy morning voice I have to admit. I turned around and realized I was still in my bra and panties.

"No I just needed to text my manager." I say crawling back into his bed.

"Your not missing work or anything right now?" I quickly shook my head no.

"It's complicated, but I took care of it." I say beginning to kiss him again. Klay quickly obliged kissing Me back, wrapping his arms around my waiste.  We were in the middle of making out when a barking come out of nowhere. I stopped what I was doing and looked around.

"Don't worry it's just my dog. Kaylee meet Rocco." Klay says leaning himself on his arms.

"He's so cute." I say crawling to the edge to pet him. Rocco was giving me kiss all on my arms and hands. "Hello Rocco." I say in my 'doggy' voice petting him.

"Do you wanna stay for breakfast?" Klay asks putting on sweats. I had to think about this I never stay for breakfast, but I got this gut feeling.

"Sure."