Distractions.

"How was lunch with Andre." Klay yells, knowing I'm home. I quickly find a place to hide the bag, and I go and find Klay.

"It was good. How was practice?" I ask finding him playing video games in his 'gaming living room' he likes to call it. I sit next to him.

"Good. We're ready for tomorrow." He says still completly focused on his game that he was playing.

"That's good." I respond just watching him play his game. Soon enough I was bored out of my mind, so I get up and walk to grab my now unhidden bag. I go upstairs to our room as I look for the perfect place to put it. I put it in his work out bag knowing he'll find it tomorrow at warm ups before the game.

     A few hours later I was really hungry. I was moving boxes and organizing all of the stuff that Klay brought over to me. I walk downstairs to see that Klay was still playing video games. When did he get so lazy?

"Dude, are you hungry? I'm hungry." I say sitting down next to him again. Klay didn't even look at me and was so focused on his game. "Klay? Helllooo?" Still not even a glance. I quickly take the controller out of his hand and I sit on his lap.

"Babe, you made me lose my game." Klay complains still looking at the Tv. I start to grind my hips and kiss him. Finally he doesn't seem to care his game as he kisses me back.

"Good. I have your attention now." I say getting off of him. The look on his face was hilarious and the obvious boner in his pants.

"You can't just grind on me and leave." Klay says trying to pull me back. I roll my eyes and move away from him a little.

"Are you hungry?" I ask again crossing my arms. He nods his head,

"Hungry for you." He pulls both of my arms making me fall onto him. Klay quickly starts to kiss my neck.

"Babe, seriously I'm hungry." I state trying to stop him. He doesn't stop though as he knows starts to turn me on. My hands find the way to the back of his neck, and I bring his lips to mine. I start to grind my hips again knowing once we get going we can't stop.

     "Now I'm seriously hungry. What do you want for dinner?" I ask putting my clothes back on.

"We could just go out." Klay says following me to the kitchen.

"I guess we could. After you distracting me." I reply looking through what we have.

"Great, let's go." Klay says grabbing his keys.

"We can't go out all the time." I say as we get seated at this random restaurant. Klay shrugs his shoulders looking over the menu. "Well if I'm going to be living with you. We are going to have home made meals." I add looking over the menu as well.

        An hour later we finished up with dinner. Klay paid of course. I really didn't care, because I was going to make dinner from now on. Driving back home I was tired as fuck. Cleaning the bedroom and the bathroom was hard. Well I could tell he probably had someone clean it for him. It was just going through and organizing all the stuff was hard. Once we get home I go straight to the bedroom. I change into my pajamas and lay in bed.

"Someone's tired." Klay says taking off his shirt. I nod my head going through my phone. "I'll try not to wake you up in the morning. We have early practice." He adds crawling in next to me.

"Why so early? Y'all need your beauty sleep." I actually get out without laughing.

"We're just going to run over a few things and shoot around." He replies turning the lights off. "Night, babe."

"Goodnight, Klay."

9:07
KlayBae💙- I know your still sleeping, but I found the watch you got me. Thank you, but you didn't have to repay me for the necklace.

11:35
Baby Girl💞- Its just a little something. Do you like it?

1:04
KlayBae💙- Yes I do. Thank you.

1:05
Baby Girl💞- Your done with practice already?

1:06
KlayBae💙- Yup. On my way home.

1:07
Baby Girl💞- See you soon!