Catching Feels.

"Hey Dray, it's Kaylee I just called because I realized that we've been hanging out to much. The other boys have noticed it too. I mean you know my motto, and I don't want you catching the feels. Sorry Dray." Then I hang up the phone. I don't know why but that was harder than I thought it would be. I carried on with what I was doing, which was cleaning. I was trying to make time pass by before the game.

Klay🔥- You coming to the game tonight?

Kaylee💕- Of course.

Klay🔥- Maybe we can hang out after the game?

Kaylee💕- I'd love too.

Okay your seeing Klay thompson tonight you have to look amazing. Yes I've been with Klay before but it was Wierd and we didn't do it again. So I showered again, straightened my hair, did my make up fleeky, grabbed his jersey, shorts, and was on my way.
When I got to the game I didn't grab anything to eat, and I went straight to my seat.

"Kay, can we talk later?" Draymond comes up to me and asks. I shake my head no.

"We just need a little break." I reply looking around the arena.

"Who you fucking now?" He asks angrily. I looked up at him shocked he just said that out loud.

"This is what I was worried about Dray, you have feelings. We'll talk about it later, but you have to get back to warm up." I say. He looked me up and down.

"Of course you fucking Klay." After he said that he walked away. I was so surprised I've never seen Dray like that before. The game started and I still couldn't shake the nagging that I did something wrong.

"Hey Kay, ready to go?" Klay says coming out of the locker room, I was going to reply but Dray walked out.

"You can go fuck him, we'll talk tomorrow." Dray says leaving. I wanted to walk after him, but I didn't want to be rude.

"What was that about?" Klay asks.

"I'll tell you later, can we just go?" He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. I breathed in a breath of fresh air as soon as we stepped outside.

"You want something to eat or?" He dragged out the r, but I quickly shook my head no. "Okay to home it is then." He says driving off. When we got to his house without saying a word in the car, I really needed a drink.

"You have any strong stuff?" I ask looking around his house, he nodded his head smirking at me. He lead me to his dining room right to the liquor cabinet.

"Let's see we have vodka, Tequila, or rum?" He says grabbing all three.

"I'll have all three." I say sitting down. Klay pulled out four glasses 3 for me 1 for him. "Thank you." I say as he was filling up our glasses.

"What happened between you and Draymond?" He asks sitting across from me. I took a drink from all the glasses pouring me another round.

"He caught feelings I think, but my motto is never falling in love in a friend's with benefit situation." I say taking another sip.

"Damn. I thought you were together, but I guess I was wrong." He says taking a slow sip from his glass. "So tonight you broke of ties with him?"

"Kinda. All I said was we needed a break for a little bit, which he did not take lightly." I filled my glasses with a third round of each.

"May I ask why that is your motto?" He asks refilling his glass as well.

"Something in my life changed and it wasn't for the greater good." I tried to find the right words to sum it up, but I couldn't figure out what to say.

"Well Dray will get over it, he always does with girls like you." Klay says nonchalantly.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I say a little pissed off, he does not know me. He had no right to say that at all.

"I didn't mean it like that I swear." He says getting defensive. I sat back in my chair contemplating if I should believe him or not.

"I'm sorry I'm not in the best mood, it'll be best if I just leave." I say taking a last quick sip of my drink, before standing up.

"I'd drop you back off at home." He says grabbing the bottles of liquor.

"What about my car?" I ask.

"You've been drinking. I won't let you drink and drive." Klay says looking at me. I nodded my head and headed to the front door. "You know if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here."

"Thanks but I just needed to get a little buzz but I'm good now thanks." I say hopping into the car.

"There's another reason you won't let people get close to you or even just wanna talk to you." He says starting the car. "I don't need you to tell me, I just want you to know that I want to be your friend."

"Thanks Klay." I say. The rest of the car ride was silent, I think both of us really didn't know what to say. I surely didn't. When I saw my apartment come into view I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks for the drink." I say before hopping out.

Im sorry that Klay wasn't in a lot of the chapters before, but I needed to tell the story and everything.