Couple Goals.

"Babe, I'm home." I hear Klay yell through the house. I was currently in one of his living room that wasn't near the door. I was on my computer  changing my season tickets to where Ayesha sits. I'll still have to sit courtside this game but next game I'll be sitting next to Ayesha.

"In here." I yell back knowing he still doesn't know where I am. I walk towards the front door. "Hey, Klay." I say as we walk towards each other. He quickly kisses me, and I smile into the kiss. "How was practice?" I ask as Klay sets his bag down and kisses me again.

"All I could think about was you." He replies picking me up. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist. "How fucking perfect you are." Klay adds biting down on my neck. I moan. He's the one who's perfect. He walks around the couch and lay's me down, and he looks down at me. "So beautiful." He quickly kisses me again. My hands go around his neck pulling him closer.

    After that I decide that it's a beautiful day, and I'm going to take advantage of Klay's pool. I change into my swimsuit and walk to his pool. His house is huge. I'm still trying to get use to it.

    "Wow you go swimming without me?" Klay asks once I come out of the water. I look around for him and he's by the stairs.

"You really don't use this pool, so I took advantage of it." I reply swimming towards him.

"Well if your going to where bikinis like that I'll start swimming." Klay flirts. I roll my eyes.

"I'm just getting my exercise in." I state as I start to float and soak up the sun.

"You got your exercise before you started swimming." Klay says loud enough for me to hear. I look up at him and he has a smirk on his face.

"Touchè." I confirm closing my eyes. All of a sudden something splashes right next to me. I stand up and see Klay jumped in. He swims towards me under the water and picks me up. "Klay, what the fuck?" I ask laughing.

"I was hoping for a round two." He replies honestly making me laugh.

"I thought you'd never ask." I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him.

       "Girl, I'm still going to be a loner?" Ayesha asks looking down at my season ticket thing.

"They couldn't change it quickly, because I've had these seats for so long." I answer her question.

"Bummer." She says as we walk over to the concession stand.

Bella- You at the game tonight?

The Kaylee Vega😍- Yes. Where are you seats?

Bella- Upper level😭 Sadly forgot to get them.

The Kaylee Vega😍- Come down to the VIP section there's someone I want you to meet.

Bella- Okay!

     "Who ya texting?" Ayesha asks looking down at my phone. We were still waiting in line to order food.

"My friend Bella." I reply looking at what I want again. "She's really nice, you'll like her." I add. As we were waiting to get our food I see Bella struggling trying to get in. "Hey, she's with me." I say to the bodyguard, he nods his head.

"I never knew they had guards there." Bella says walking next to me. "Oh nice to see you again." She adds.

"Bella, this is my friend Ayesha. Ayesha, this is my friend Bella." I introduce them. Bella was completely shocked by the look on her face.

"Its nice to meet you." Ayesha says smiling at Bella.

"Its nice to meet you too. Sorry I just watch your cooking show. I'm a huge fan." I then try to stifle a laugh. Bella was fan girling.

"Sorry. I never knew you were a big fan of Ayesha." I state looking over at Ay not being phased at all my this.

"Ignore her. I'm glad you like my show." I roll my eyes and let them talk.

KlayBae💙- Bout to go out and see your beautiful face.

Baby Girl💞- I'm about to watch you guys win. Good luck!

KlayBae💙- Love you.

Baby Girl💞- Love you too. 💙💛

     "Oh damn. The games about to start." I state looking at the time. We three say our goodbyes and walk to our seats.

"I like Bella, she's cool." Ayesha says. I nod my head in agreement.

"See you at halftime?" I ask walking down my seat.

"Of course." She replies as she starts to walk up the stairs. I turn around to make sure I don't run into anyone. I sit down and look for Klay, and I found him practicing his threes. He winks at me as he makes one, and I blush.

    "Man, I'm in need of a relationship like Kaylee's and Klay. Goals as fuck." I hear someone say behind me. I laugh. I didn't know our relationship was goals. After the warm up time they set up and get ready for the tip and of course Pachulia won.

     The Warriors win! After the game Ayesha quickly finds me and we wait together for our players to come out. Soon enough they did as they came out walking together. 

"Hey, baby." I say walking up to Klay as wraps his arms around me. "You did good." I add wrapping my arms around his as well.

"Thank you." He replies kissing the top of my head. Yes he is that mich taller than me. "Hey, Ayesha." Klay says as we pull away from each other.

"Hey, Klay." She replies.

"Man, I still can't believe your dating Kaylee. Still blows my mind. Hey, Kaylee." I laugh as Stephen pats Klay on the shoulder with his free hand.

"Whatever, man." Klay says back.

"Well it's like you and Ayesha you have her, which I mean she's an 11 and your maybe a 5." I joke around. Steph fake cries.

"Touchè. I'm going to go now and regenerate my ego." Steph states making all of us laugh.

"You go and do that. Bye guys." I say as they start walking away. "You ready to go?" I ask now turning to Klay. He nods his head. "Good. I need to buy tickets to the next game." I say very quietly.

"I bought you a ticket already." He says, and I roll my eyes. I have my own money!

"You annoy me sometimes."

I went to the Warriors and Bucks game last night and it was awesome!! I got my shirt signed my Jordan Bell. Draymond, Zaza, and Shaun Livingston touched my hand. It was amazing and we won!