Secrets.

"Ah shit." I say groaning. Blake looks at me confused and I shrug my shoulders. "I'm sorry but can you give me a ride home? My parents think I'm at Crystal's right now." I say as I was walking over to him wrapping my arms around him.

"Do you really have to go?" He groans pulling me into his lap. I smiled and kissed him.

"Duty calls, and besides my parents think I need to spend quality time with them." I comment.

"When are we going to tell them?" Blake asks. I didn't want to tell them because I really didn't know how they would take it.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, for at least now." I reply to him feeling instantly bad. My parents are a piece of work.

"Come on babe, you know they like me. What's the problem?" Blake was concerned and I knew it. He is an amazing guy, but is also 6 years older then me.

"I know they like you baby, but there's so many other reasons why now is not a good time." I answer I think to assure myself of my own decision.

"Are you scared or something?" He asks. He was really trying and making me feel guilty.

"Look I really have to go. How about we both think it over?" I ask standing up to grab my things. His poster shrinks down in defeat.

"Fine. I'll do anything for you, but the longer we keep this from them the more angry they'll be." Blake says standing up. Damn he had a good point.

"Everything will work out." I say before walking to his front door. The drive back to home was silent, I knew he was slightly mad at me but there was nothing I could do. Either way my parents would be mad. I don't ever wanna tell Blake this, but my parents don't want me to date a basketball player, they say that b- ball players are not good family guys. Which is dumb because I could name so many players with great families.

"When can I see you again?" Blake says stopping the car right in front of my house.

"Soon. I promise." I quickly lean over to kiss him and get out of the car. Once I closed the door I ran to my front door, but before I went in I quickly waved goodbye.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home." I yell heading to the kitchen, but I quickly found a note.

Kaylee,
       we're sorry but worked called both of us and we had to leave. Sorry we had to pull you away from Crystal, but we'll be home as soon as possible.
                      love you.

"Wow thanks." I whispered to myself. I ran up to my room, grabbed some clothes, and hopped in the shower. When I was done I quickly texted Crystal.

Kay💙- Girl you will never guess what happened last night! It happened he had feeling for me too and now he wants to take me out.

Crystal💖- No way! OMG! Did you get you sum girl?

Kay💙- Maybeeeeee.

Crystal💖- Naughty Naughty girl, but there you go! When are you gonna see him again? Omg when are you telling your parents?

Kay💙- Honesty I don't know, but I hope soon. Tbh I have no idea how I'm gonna break them the news. Blake says the longer I wait the more they're gonna get mad.

Crystal💖- True. You didn't tell him about what your parents think of basketball players right?

Kay💙- God no are you crazy. He would be so hurt. I just don't know what I should do. Do you think I should go to the game tomorrow?

Crystal💖- Of course you should omg you'd be dumb not too.

I didn't respond after that I didn't know how to. I decided to organize my room and start looking for a job. An hour or so later I heard my parents come home. I figured they'd come up to see me so I stayed seated where I am.

"Honey?" I hear my mother asks.

"Up here." I yell back to her. I hear her climbing up the stairs. My Door opened a few seconds later. "Hi mom." I say keeping my eyes on the computer.

"Did Crystal tell you their throwing a birthday party for Chris Paul and we're invited?" I stopped what I was doing and smiled. I shut down my computer and turned to face her.

"No I did not, are we going?" My mother smiles and nods her head.

"Be ready by 6." She says then walks out. I had to figure out what to wear since I knew Blake was going to be there. So I ran over to my walk in closet to find something sexy but elegant. it was a red maroon shade dress with a long slit by my leg. I added some accessories, I did my make up, grabbed my phone and lipstick, put it in my purse, and headed downstairs.

"I'm ready!" I say seeing my parents dressed up fancy as well. My parents looked at me and they looked surprised.

"You look beautiful." My father comments walking towards me. I smile and thank him.

"Well we should get going." My mother buds in. I smile at her and we head out to our Cadillac escalade. The ride there was quiet but subtle. Once I felt us stop I was nervous for some reason, well I did know the reason. I should not let Blake get to me like this, I mean come on.