Game 2.

It was now the second game against the Cavs, and I wasn't so worried anymore. They played great the first game, and I knew they would this game. I woke up late, as usual, and Klay was at practice. I go downstairs and make myself some breakfast. I clean up in the kitchen, take Rocco out, and do whatever else needs to be done.

    An hour later Klay comes out looking like a mess. Well he always does after practice but there was something still off about him. I didn't get a chance to talk to him because he just went upstairs. I quickly finish up what I was doing and go upstairs.

    "Babe, is everything okay?" I ask, he was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I sit next to him and wrap my arm around his back.

"Yea, I just sucked at practice, that's all." I knew he was playing it cool and was lying to me.

"Klay, you can talk to me. If you weren't on it in practice doesn't mean you won't be ready for the game." I try and  comfort him, rubbing his back

"I've just been having a lot of off days." He says and I lean my head against his shoulders.

"Maybe in your eyes, but everyone else thinks your doing amazing. Don't be so hard on yourself." I say. "If you keep bringing yourself down, you'll play like crap."

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna go shower again." Klay states, and I lean up from him.

"Good, because you smell like shit." I complain, and he rolls his eyes before walking into the bathroom. I walk back downstairs.

Ayesha🍽- Wanna grab a coffee before the game?

Kaylee💚- I would love too. Our usual?😂

Ayesha🍽- You know it.😂

     I walk back up the stairs to get ready myself. I don't do my make up, because I don't see the point. And I'm lazy. I dress in another Klay jersey, and shorts, and finally I wear the blue curry lux.

   "Babe, I'm going to meet Ayesha at Starbucks. I'll see you at the game. Love you!" I close the bathroom door and wall back downstairs, grab my car keys, and walk out the door. I drive to Starbucks and see Ayesha in our usual spot.

    "Hey, Kaylee." Ayesha says, giving me a smile. I sit down and reply,

"Hey girl, how are you?" She quickly hands me a drink. "Wow. Thanks." I say.

"No problem. I'm doing pretty good, excited for the game." Ay replies.

"So am I, yet Klay came back from practice making himself feel down." I state.

"He's probably just nervous. Stephen always comes home like that. Y'all are so cute though." She replies, and I laugh.

"You need to stop saying that every time I say something about my relationship." I declare, and it was her turn to laugh.

"Well I'm sorry. You two are just too cute!" She claims, and I wave it off. I can tell you Klay and I don't have to best relationship start. Even though everything worked out.

     "LET'S GO WARRIORS, LET'S GO!" Everyone yells as the ball goes up and Zaza wins the tip. The ball gets passed around and Kd pulls up for a three and sinks it in. The sold out crowd goes wild.

    "Klay is playing great. I don't know what he was worried about." Ayesha says when the Cavs call a time out because they losing. Klay always surprises me with how well he plays.

     "We 2 and 0 we 2 and 0." Ayesha and I start dancing because we won, again. The crowd clears out and we walk down to the hallway where we wait for our dudes.

    "Iggy, you were amazing." I state as Andre comes out first. He smiles and gives me a hug.

"I know." He says being cocky, as usual. "Are you flying to Cleveland?" Oh yea we have to go to Cleveland, eww.

"Yea, I said I'd go to every game, and I'm keeping my word." I reply.

"Well that's what I like to hear." Klay says, wrapping his arms around me from behind, and putting his head on top of mine. Yes he is a head taller than me, not a surprise. We all go our separate ways since they had to get home to their kids, and I was super tired.

    "Can I come on the Warriors plane?" I ask Klay when we were driving home.

"Yea, of course you can." He says, grabbing my hand. I smile at the gesture.

"Awesome." I add, just watching the rode. I always liked driving for some reason and I don't know why. The rest of the ride was peaceful.

My dream...

      I don't know where i am, but I feel safe. I walk around trying to figure out where I am. All of a sudden the dream changes and I'm staring down at myself in a hospital bed, and Klay was sitting next to me crying. I try to reach out to him but I can't touch him.

"Please wake up." He cried, and I tried to wake up.

I wake up in my bed next to Klay, breathing heavily. It was just a dream. I calm my breath down still startled from my dream. I grab onto Klays arm and luckily fall back to sleep.