Sorry, Best Friend.

Klay Thompson POV
     "Hey Mom, how are you?" I ask answering my phone. Kaylee stayed over at my house the other night, and I woke up early for practice. Now I was in my car driving home when my mom calls.

"I'm great dear, how about yourself?" She asks me.

"Been doing pretty good actually." I say honeslty thinking of Kaylee. I was driving to Starbucks to get her favorite drink. The line was long so I didn't worry about my mom.

"So honey there's been rumors about you and this girl Kaylee Vega, and you haven't told us anything about her. Are these rumors true?" My mom asks making me blush even though she couldn't see me. Since me and Kaylee have been going on and off. I never really told my parents about her, but now it is.

"Yes, Mom, she's my girlfriend. Things were a little complicated before, but now we're official." I say waiting for her to respond.

"How about when you get a break you bring her down here and we can meet her." Julie says sounding overly excited. I roll my eyes.

"Alrighty Mom, I'll see when we can." I say just to make her happy. I'll have to ask Kaylee first, because I don't know if she'll be cool with it.

"Awesome Klay, I love you. See you soon!" She says happily.

"Love you too, Mom." I hang up the phone. Perfect time because now I have to order.

Kaylee Vega POV
      When I woke up Klay wasn't home. Wait did I just call this home? Oh fuck. I really am in love. Last night before we went to bed he told me that he had an early practice, so I quickly jump into the shower. When I get out I hear him yelling for me. I grab my underwear and one of his shirts, before I run down.

"Got you your favorite." Klay says handing me a caramel frappucinno. How does this dude know everything about me? I really am bad at this girlfriend thing.

"Thank you." I say going up on my tippy toes to kiss him. "How was practice?" I ask ask we walk into his living room. He sits down on the couch motioning me to sit on his lap.

"Pretty good." Klay reply setting down his drink and putting both hands on my waist. "My mom called me today and my parents want to meet you." He says and I freeze. I can't meet his family. I'm just getting use to this 'I love you' thing. I'm not ready for parents. It's bad enough he met my parents.

"Oh yea. I guess it is fair you met my parents, but I I'm not the parent type of gal." I say nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"Just because you don't like your parents. It doesn't mean all parents are bad." He says making it sound like I meant his parents were bad.

"I'm not saying all parents are bad. I've never had a good mentor over me, and I don't want your parents to hate me." I reply kissing his neck.

"My parents will love you. They like people who are strong willed and do everything for themselves. Like you, you did this by yourself." Klay says making me feel somewhat better.

"When can we go down to visit them? The playoffs are coming up and your going to be really busy." I ask knowing we'll probably have to do it soon.

"I was thinking Friday and come home Monday?" He asks. I think about if I have anything to do, which I don't.

"Sounds good to me." I say getting off his lap and sitting next to him. taking a sip of my drink. "Can you give me a ride back to my apartment?" I ask remembering I don't have enough clothes and I need to do the wash.

"Sure." Klay says standing up. I quickly run up stairs to grab my stuff and meet Klay at the front door. We get into his truck and drive to my place.

"Thanks Klay." I say before unlocking my seatbelt. "Bye. Love ya."

"Love you too." He says. I open my door and get out waving to him before he drives off. Damn I haven't been back here for awhile. I don't go upstairs right away figuring I'd do a load of laundry right now. When I do go up, I open my door and see Andre.

"Hey Iggy, what are you doing here?" I ask closing the door behind me. I was confused why he was here.

"Well we just haven't talked in awhile, and I wanted to see how your doing." Andre replys. I then feel bad, he was right. I was totally ignoring him, because I've been so busy.

"Oh my Gosh, Andre, I am so sorry. I've been super busy, and I haven't had time to talk to you. I've been with Klay and I said things wouldn't change, but I'm leaving you out. I'm sorry." Most of my attention has been on Klay and not my friends.

"It's fine. I'm glad to know you still want to be friends." He says.

"Shut the fuck up, Iggy, your my best friend, and I made the mistake." I quickly reply back to him. I made a promise things wouldn't change between us and they did.

"I'm just glad you and Klay are together together now. It was about damn time." He says making me laugh.

"I know I know. Come on let's go to the usual place." I demand grabbing my purse. Then we drive off to our favorite place.