Best Friends Forever.

Klay came to blues and had a pretty secretive conversation with his parents. What ever he said Julie was thrilled and Mychal gave his son a pat on the back. I felt so left out, and I knew Klay could tell once we said goodbye to his parents.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asks as I was quickly walking to my car, which he followed me to.

"What are you not telling me, Klay? You've been so secretive ever since we were at Cleveland. I thought a relationship was where we're  suppose to be open with one another.  Whatever it is you can tell me." I declare, probably still sounding pissed off.

"Kaylee, I know I've been acting strange, but I can't tell you what I'm doing just yet. Your just gonna have to trust me on this one." I wanted to scream. I don't like when people go behind my back. I just stare at him deciding what I wanted to do.

"Bye." I quickly say, before getting into my car and driving off. Yes I'm a drama queen I've known that for my whole life. I've been very open with Klay, and I don't understand why he can't be open with me. I didn't go home because that's where Klay would be and tell me everything is okay, like he always does. Then I realize it's the biggest game of the season and I shouldn't be putting stress on him. I instantly feel bad, he was probably just nervous for his game. There was about 5 hours before Klay had to go to Oracle and get ready for the game. I stop driving and turn around to go back home. I needed to tell him I'm sorry for acting like a drama queen.

Iggy💪- Bitch I'm at your house. Where you at?

Kay😜- Sorry, didn't know you was coming over. I'll be there soon.

Iggy💪- Everything okay with you and Klay?

Kay😜- He's hiding something from me and won't tell me. I just want him to trust me.

Iggy💪- Believe Kaylee he does trust you. Just let this go, he's not hiding anything bad. Trust me on this one.

Kay😜- Seriously you know and I don't?!

Iggy💪- Take a chill pill.

Kay😜- Sorry. I see the house.

     "Andre, you didn't tell me you were coming to hang out." I say, walking into the house and Andre was right there in the living room.

"Didn't know I needed a reason to see my best friend. Since you don't have your own place anymore it's kind of hard to have you to my self." Andre states, coming over and giving me a hug.

"Well all you need to do is text me and I'll be there." I reply.

"Klay isn't here, I kind of found the spare key." He comes out with, and I laugh.

"I didn't even know we had one of those." I say honeslty and Andre laughs.

"It was hard to find, but you know I'm a ninja and I can find anything." I roll my eyes and walk towards the kitchen.

"Want anything to drink?" I ask, grabbing myself a bottle of water.

"Nah I'm good." I close the fridge and turn my attention back to Andre. The door opens and Klay walks into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Andre, what you doing here?" Klay asks.

"It's like I'm not welcomed in this household." Andre complains, and I start to laugh hysterically.

"Poor baby." I say walking over to Andre.

"I didn't mean it like that man, I just didn't know you were coming over." Klay states, and I laugh slightly.

"I wanted to hang out with my girl." Andre states, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders, and I side hug him as well.

"You do know she's my girl." Klay asks, and I roll my eyes. There goes Klay being over protective per usual.

"Seriously, Klay? It's Andre we're talking about here. He's married and has kids." I claim.

"Sorry." Klay says queitly and then walks away.

"He's been a handful today." I come out with honestly. Andre and I sit down and the table.

"We're all a little stressed out today, just give him a break." Andre claims, and I nod my head.

"Your right. Let's talk about why you aren't hanging with your wife right now." He then laughs nervously.

"Kaylee, I wanted to talk about how whatever happens tonight, win or lose you are my best friend." I look at him completely confused on why he is talking like this like it's the last time we'll see each other.

"Andre, I know you are my best friend. What brought this conversation up?" I ask, very concerned.

"I'm going to be a free agent this year." He replies, and I freeze. When did this happen? He's going to leave me?!

"Your going to leave me?" I ask, trying not to lose my shit.

"I don't want to but if the Warriors don't give me a good enough contract, I will." My best friend can't leave me. I need Andre.

"I forbid you to leave me." I state and Andre laughs.

"I'll try my best not to leave you." He declares, and I hug him.

"Enough sad talk. We are going to go and kick the Cavs ass." I state.

3 more chapters!!