Another Win!

After catching up with everyone over dinner with Andre and his family, Klay and I went home and watched Netflix  (and chill).

     Two days later it was game day and I am excited. It feels like it's been ages since I've seen one of their games, even though I know it hasn't. Klay left early for an optional practice which he always goes to. Once I got up i showered and decided what I wanted to wear today. I of course pick out a Klay jersey and since it was hot out today I grabbed some shorts. I go grocery shopping because we really needed to start eating at home and not restaurants.

      "Hey Ayesha, I was wondering if you wanted to grab coffee?" I was currently on the phone with Ayesha who was on speaker, because I was putting the groceries away.

"Uh is it okay if I can bring the kids. I don't have a baby sitter." She says.

"Of course you can bring the kids. You know I love them." I reply throwing the bags away.

"How about we try the place that just opened by the beach?" Ay asked, and I go upstairs to grab a purse.

"Sounds good to me. See you there in 20." I state grabbing my purse.

"Bye." She says, and I hang up the phone. I grab my keys and put the place in my address before I speed off.

    "Kaylee!" My two favorite little girls scream as they run up to me. I squat down.

"Hey girls." I say bringing them in for a hug. "How are you two beautiful girls?" They just smile and run back to  Ayesha.

"So good to see you, Kaylee." Ayesha says bringing me in for a hug.

"Always good to see you." I reply, "Shall we?" I ask pointing towards the door. She grabs the girls and we walk in, we quickly get a table and sit down.

    Ayesha and I had a great lunch with the kids and it was just so nice to catch up with her. We parted our ways, and I went to Oracle Arena. I grab my wallet to go and get game snacks and go to my seats which is next to Ayesha.

   "Well hello stranger." I joke sitting next to her. She looks over at me and smiles.

  "You finally got your seats changed, congrats." Ay replies, making me laugh.

"Yea, it took long enough." I state, beginning to eat my food. I watch as the Spurs warm up. This team is by far the hardest competition we've had these playoffs. I knew the Warriors were gonna win though because they wanted this championship.

  4 quarters later, the Warriors win! I knew they would. Ayesha and I stay and wait for the crowd to disperse. Finally we walk down to the court and towards the tunnel to see our boys.

   "I watched you on the runway last night. You killed it." Ayesha says out of the blue making me blush.

"Oh thank you." I reply, blushing. I always forget people actually watch those shows. Klay and Steph come out at the same time, Steph going to Ayesha and Klay coming to me.

  "You did great, baby." I say before Klay leans down to kiss me. I smile as we break apart.

"I don't think I'll ever get use to seeing you two together." Stephen says, making me and Klay laugh.

"Why?" I ask, still smiling.

"I just never knew Klay could get a girl like you." Steph replies, making me roll my eyes.

"I never knew I could get a man like Klay." I state, looking up at Klay, and he gives me a smile.

"Why can't we be couple goals like them?" Ayesha asks, and I look at her like she's crazy.

"Ay, stop. Everyone in the whole wide world thinks you and Stephen are couple goals." I confirm with her.

"Well I think you and Klay are cuter." Ayesha quickly replies. I just shake her comment off. I was right and she was wrong, me and Klay just come second.

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been having writers block. Don't worry the chapters will still come!