I Told You So.

"LETS GO WARRIORS!" I yell as the game was about to start. I haven't talked to Klay yet about me trying to switch my seats. I was still sitting at courtside. Zaza easily wins the tip as Curry has the ball. Yesterday I told Ayesha everything about Blake and me. They pass the ball around and Durant pulls up for a three and makes it. I cheer along with everyone else as the Warriors are off to a great start. Except Klay was not doing so great. I knew if he used all his energy moving those boxes he wouldn't play so great, and right now he was showing it.

Baby Girl💞- I told you if you lifted all those boxes you'd be tired. Next time you should listen to me.

     Luckily even without Klay not doing good the Warriors are still winning. At halftime the Warriors were up by 10.

    "Is Klay feeling okay?" Ayesha asks as she sits in the chair next to me.

"I'm moving into his house, and I needed help with the boxes. So he took it into consideration to move half of them by himself." I basically complain mostly to myself.

"Well at least he's not sick or something. This will blow over by next game." She says and I nod my head an agreement.

"I just feel bad because he told that I was more important than his career. What am I suppose to say to that?" I just blurt out.

"Love is love. That's how Stephen is." Ayesha replies. I roll my eyes and rub my head. "Don't sweat it. I better go the game is gonna start soon." I nod my head and say buy to her.

    The second half is underway with the Warriors still winning! They of course put Klay in but quickly took him out a couple minutes later. I roll my eyes, but I see him looking at me.

"I told you not to lift those boxes." I mouth. He just rolls his eyes and puts a towel over his head. The game went on with the Warriors win! I wait for the crowd to clear out and my man to finish his interview.

    "You have that look on your face. I know I should've listened to you." Klay says walking towards me, I laugh.

"Next time you should actually listen to me." I reply putting a smirk on my face. "Now go to the locker room and get your stuff." I demand, he just rolls his eyes.

    "Did you give him a yelling at?" Ayesha asks coming up behind me. I nod my head. "That's good. Steph and I are hungry. You wanna come with us to get something to eat.

"Sure. I know Klay won't care." I state. We both walk back go the locker room waiting for our boys. Soon enough they come out with regular clothes.

"Klay, you hungry? Ayesha asked if we wanted to tag along with her and Stephen and get something to eat." I ask looking over at Klay.

"Sure. I'm starving." He replies, and I roll my eyes. When isn't this dude hungry? Klay grabs my hand as we walk to our cars.

"Yo I'm hungry for the Wood Tavern? Anyone else?" Stephen says abruptly. I shrug my shoulders.

"Dude, your always hungry for that." Klay says making me and Ayesha laugh.

"I've never been there before." I state and Steph looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Yep. We're going. Not for me but for Kaylee." We all laugh and get into our cars. I pull up the restaurant on Google maps and find my way there.

KlayBae💙- Wow you laughed at me through the entire game? What a great girlfriend you are..😝

Baby Girl💞- Hey, don't text and drive! Dangerous. Love you too🤣

KlayBae💙- Your texting and driving.

Baby Girl💞- At a stoplight so ha!

KlayBae💙- Whatever.

    Soon enough after that I arrive At the restaurant along with everyone else. We go in and quickly get a table, since we were with the Warrior players. They always get special treatment.

    "So Stephen, what do you think I should try?" I ask looking over the menu.

"Well I really like their fettuccini that's a great meal to try first." Steph answer my question. I nod my head seeing what was in it. It does sound really good. When our server comes back we all order.

    "You did really good tonight, Steph, unlike someone. Cough cough." I start up a conversation. Ayesha tries to cover up a laugh.

"Um thank you, Kaylee, did I miss something though?" Steph asks making me laugh a little.

"All you missed was Kaylee was right and I was wrong." Klay tells Stephen.

"Been there, man, I get it." I laugh seeing Ayesha react. "I'm just saying." Soon enough our food comes and we still have small talk.

    "That was a nice dinner." I confirm as we were walking into Klay's well our house. We were met by an excited Rocco.

"Yea it was. We should do that more often." I nod my head an agreement. I walk up to his- Well our room. Man I gotta get use to that. When I enter the room I see all of the boxes he packed in his truck.

"Klay, this is why you didn't play that good. These were heavy boxes." I yell wondering where he was. I didn't get an answer, so I went to find out where he was. I looked in the kitchen and found a black box. Oh my God please don't let this be a diamond ring. Oh wow I was not ready for this. Since he still was anywhere I open the box.

I feel so much better realizing it wasn't a ring

I feel so much better realizing it wasn't a ring. It was a beautiful necklace though, but I knew this had to be really really expensive. I couldn't take this.

   "Do you like it?" Klay asks coming from nowhere. I look over at him and smile.

"Klay, it's beautiful, but I can't take this. I can tell this was way to expensive." I hold the box in my hands walking towards him. "You should return in, because you shouldn't spend a lot on me." I try had hand it to him.

"Kaylee, I'm not taking the necklace back. I just wanted to buy you setting nice, so a thank you is all I need." I roll my eyes. "Or a kiss." He adds.

"Babe, this is so beautiful. Thank you." I say then getting up on my tip toes to kiss him. "I just want you to know that I don't need expensive things."

"I know. I love you, Kaylee." Klay says moving hair out of my face.

"I love you too, Klay."