Start Paying Attention.

I quickly left after Blake, and I drive quickly to the hotel Klay was staying at. I'm nervous to say the least. I think Klay would not be happy knowing how much time I spent with Blake.

Baby Girl💞- What's your hotel room number?

Klay💙- Now you wanna talk to me?

Baby Girl💞- I'll explain everything to you. Please don't be mad.

Klay💙- How am I not suppose to be mad? You probably ran off to your ex boyfriend and not to me. I'm sorry if that upsets me a little.

Baby Girl💞- When I left the hotel I went to my old spot I always went to, to think. Blake was there and we started talking. The sum of the story is I told him the truth about everything, and he did the same.

Klay💙- Room 1127.

Baby Girl💞- Be up in a minute.

    Klay was still extremely pissed. I could tell, but I'm just glad he'll talk to me. When he told me his room number I was already at the hotel. I figure he was on the top floor and when I got there I was correct. I walk down a little bit and find his room. I knock.

"Hey Klay." I say giving him a weak smile. All he does is open the door telling me to come in. "Am I getting the silent treatment or?" He rolls his eyes.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Klay asks all of a suddenly, and he crosses his arms.

"Don't you still remember your first love?" I ask him crossing my arms as well. He doesn't say anything. "I don't full on love him anymore, but I of course don't hate him. Blake asked if I wanted to be friends, and I did say no. I knew you wouldn't like it and I don't think I could do that either."

"So you officially cut ties with him?" He asks still not completely falling for it. I nod my head.

"Yes, there shouldn't be anymore Blake Griffin, except when we see him at games." I walk up to Klay to where our bodies are touching. I put my hands on his folded arms. "I love you, Klay, tell me how I can prove that to you." I look up to him, he's in deep thought.

"Just saying that is enough for me, baby." He says before quickly wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. Life could not be better right now. "I love you so much, Kaylee." Klay adds as he breaks the kiss. I give him a smile and bring his lips to mine again.

     "I told Blake about the baby." I say quietly. We were laying down in bed. I was soon to fall asleep.

"How did he take it?" Klay asks playing with my hair.

"Pretty hard, which I knew he would. I just feel bad." I reply closing my eyes. "I'm probably gonna fall asleep soon, so goodnight." I say quickly feeling the darkness take over me.

"I love you, Kaylee, and I hope one day we'll have kids of our own." I think I hear Klay say, but it might have been my dream.

     The next morning Klay wakes me up around the time we have to check out of the hotel, which is 11. I didn't argue as I wear the same thing, because I forgot my bag in the car. I didn't care and I didn't care if Klay though it was gross either.

"Baby, are you hungry?" Klay asks as we were getting closer to Oakland. He knows we pass a McDonald's and I love there breakfast. I nod my head.

"Yes please." I say as my stomach grumbles from just thinking of food. Soon enough he orders and I didn't even realize he knows what I like. "I don't think I'm very good at being a girlfriend. I don't even know what you like from here." I say as he was pulling away after we got our food.

"It isn't decided if your a good girlfriend if you know what I like to order." Klay says and he has a good point, but he knows my order.

"Yes, but you know my order." I reply still feeling bad. Klay is such an amazing guy and he's too good for me.

"Kaylee, just chill and eat your food." Klay says putting his hand on my thigh giving me his beautiful smile. I really have to start paying attention.

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying this story! School is sadly starting back up, and I won't have a lot of time to wrote. So I'm sadly going to start posting only on Saturdays again. I'm sorry, but I hope you understand.

I love you guys!💕

Thanks for reading my story💞