The Movies.

Klay smirked at me and nodded.

"I'll be downstairs in the kitchen, if you want you can borrow one of my shirts." Klay says walking towards his closet. I see him pull something out and he throws it at me.

"Thank you." I say quickly putting it on, when I stood up the shirt instantly dropped to my thighs. I pet Rocco one more time before going downstairs. It took me a minute but I finally found his kitchen, and when I did I saw shirtless Klay cooking something. I'll be honest I could get use to seeing that.

"You like eggs right? You not one of those Vegan girls or something." I laughed.

"Ew I could never do that to myself, I'd rather be fat." I say. "Anything I can help you with?" I ask.

"I might not be the greatest chef, but I can handle a couple eggs." He says turning around to look at me. When he was finished he put a plate in front of me and sat next to me.

"Thank you." I say already digging in. "This are pretty good eggs." I comment smiling at him a little.

"Your just saying that to be nice, aren't ya?" Klay says. I shook my head no. "Yea okay, like you could do any better." He says and I think he didn't want me to hear it.

"Boy I could kick ya ass." I reply quickly throwing my napkin at him. Klay just chuckled and continued to eat. "I should probably go." I say taking my dishes to the sink.

"I mean you don't have to." Klay says coming behind me wrapping his arms around me. "I can take you to your condo to change, then we can do whatever we want." Klay says kissing my neck.

"Deal." I say turning around to kiss him. We were like that for awhile, but Klay heard Rocco whimpering to go out. I ran upstairs to put my clothes back on from yesterday, and went back downstairs to meet Klay at the entrance. "You can come up if you want, I won't take long." I say getting out of his car, when I heard another door slam I smiled a little.

"What do you wanna do first?" Klay asks holding the door open for me. I thank him.

"Um I don't know, what about you?" I ask him opening my door. I walked straight to my closet and pulled out what I wanted to wear. When I did I quickly stripped before Klay, I really didn't care he's obviously seen my in my undergarments.

"Wanna go see a movie or something?" Klay asks, and I could feel his eyes burning holes in my skin.

"You don't think this is a date right?" I ask turning around to look at him, he shook his head no.

"No Kaylee, I know the deal." He says rolling his eyes at me, but before I could put my top on Klay was all over me. "We could take a quick shower." Klay whispers, his hands working his magic.

"I'll lead the way." I say grabbing one of Klay's hands. When we finally left my condo, we did decide to go see a movie. When we got there Klay bought the tickets to the new star wars movie. "I'll buy the popcorn and snacks." I say pulling out my wallet.

"Kay, this might not be a date, but your not paying for anything. Now pick out what you want, and don't say you don't need anything. Just pick something out." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Butterfingers.

"Thank you." I say putting the food on the counter. The cashier obviously knew that he was Klay Thompson, but didn't want to show it. Once Klay paid for anything we found our seats and got settled in. The movie started and it was really boring, I have to admit. I thought I would like it, but they're taking the Star War thing to far. We were the only ones in the theater, so I did something I thought i would never do. I climbed onto Klay's lap and started grinding.

"Kay, what are you doing?" Klay asks me still trying to watch the movie.

"I'm bored." I state kissing his lips. I saw Klay stifle a moan, but I knew he wouldn't be able to resist me.

"Someone is going to walk in, and I don't have a condom." Klay says blushing slightly. Guess I'll just have to do the work myself. I got off his lap and started unzipping his pants.

"The movie was good." I say as we're walking out of the theater. Klay nodded his head smirking to himself.

"Yes I like it as well." Klay says holding my hand. Why aren't you stopping him. "What you wanna do now?" Klay asks starting the car.

"I don't care." I say switching the radio station. Klay and I sat and thought about this for a little bit until Klay said,

"Wanna go swimming? I don't know if you saw but I have a pool at my house." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't have a swimsuit." I comment looking at my phone.

Iggy💪- Where are you? Are you still with Klay?

Kay😙- Yes. Why?

Iggy💪- Did you forget our tradition we do on every Saturday? Damn Kaylee you've never stayed this long for a 'one night stand'.

Kay😙- OMG Andre I am so sorry, and I know it's crazy. I'll tell Klay to drop me off.

Iggy💪- Nah girl it's fine, go get your man.😏

Kay😙- He's not my man, and are you sure?

Iggy💪- Yes baby girl. I love you, have fun.

"Everything alright?" Klay asks. I didn't even realize we were already driving to my house.

"Yea everything's great."