Should Be In Utah.

Beep beep beep

     "Why do y'all have to leave so early?" I ask putting my face in my pillow.

"I don't make the rules." He says getting up and walking to the bathroom right away. Even though it was 7:00 am I was going to stay up. I wasn't going to see him for four days, and I was going to miss him like crazy. I knew that for a fact. I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. I get out the supplies to make Klay's favorite breakfast and start cooking.

     "I left my shades in Atlanta so I told my pilot to stop the plane. He bust a u in the air, she said she doing it where." I was singing to realize and I'm in love with this song.

"Wow, look at you cooking this early in the morning." Klay says standing next to me.

"Only for you, babe." I say looking up at him and kissing him.

"Your the best." He says as he runs back upstairs. I figured to finish because he always waits till last minute.

     "Babe, breakfast is ready!" I yell as I set his already made plate down where he usually sits and setting mine next to him.

"Sorry. Needed to finish packing." He says sitting down. Told ya.

"I've told you, you can't save packing till last minute." I state eating my food. I could see him roll his eyes. "Just saying." I add smirking at him because he knows I'm right.

"I know." He whispers, but I still hear him. I love when I'm right.

-26 minutes later-
     "Are you sure you can't come?" Klay asks as we were standing by the door. I nod my head slowly.

"Yes, this is my job and you have to do yours all the time. Time will fly by, don't worry." I confirm hugging him. I still was going to miss him. I should never of gone to Paris in the first place.

"I'm going to miss you." He states as we still hug.

"I'll miss you too, but you sadly have to go. You don't want to be late." I say actually letting go of him and going in for a kiss.

"I love you." Klay says picking up his bag.

"I love you too." I reply standing in the door way with Rocco as we wave goodbye.

      My flight left at 3:30, but it takes 5 hours and 25 minutes to get there. I dressed in sweatpants and one of Klay's t-shirt. I didn't care I got first class I like to wear comfy clothing when I'm on a plane. I don't care if I get judged.

KlayBae💙- Made it safetly to Utah. Love you! Have a safe flight.💛💙

Baby Girl💞- I hope so. 5 hours isn't as bad as it was to go to Paris, so I'm happy. lol.

KlayBae💙- If only you would've said no..😑 You could be here with me.

Baby Girl💞- You have your job. I have mine. Gotta go. Love ya, bye.

KlayBae💙- Love you too.

      "Welcome Ms. Vega, can I get you something to drink?" Everyone boarded the flight and we were up in the air very quickly. It was finally time for food and drinks, and I didn't have to pay for anything.

"Jack and coke please. Is it possible to get a salad too?" I ask looking at the little menu.

"Anything for you, miss." The nice lady replies making me smile.

"Perfect." I say and she walks away.

Baby Girl💞- Up in the air! 5 hours to go!

    Most of the time I just listened to music and looked out the window. It always looks so peaceful when your so high in the sky. Time did actually fly by, when I saw it was already 8:45. We were going to be arriving very soon.

"Passengers, if you could please bring your chairs back to their first position and tighten your seatbelt. We are going to be landing." A voice over the intercom says, which I figured it was the pilot. I listened to what he said and sat up happy I'd be able to go and sleep.

     "Thank you for flying with us." The flight attendants say when we walk off of the plane. I give them a smile and then look for signs to baggage claim.

Baby Girl💞- Landed safely! Hope you guys win! Love you and Go Warriors!

    I knew in Utah the game was about to start and he wouldn't have his phone on him. When I get down to baggage claim I see someone with a piece of paper with my name on it. I walk towards him.

   "Hello Ms. Vega, I'm Dylan, and I'm your chauffeur." This nice young man says holding out his hand for me to shake, which I do.

"Nice to meet you Dylan, and you can call me Kaylee. Do I still need to get my bags?" I ask pointing over to where suitcases were falling.

"No ma'am, I've already gotten them. Here let me take your carry on." He says taking the bag out of my hand. Wow is this how rich people live?

"Oh, thank you." I say. Wow Veronica went all out. I've never felt this fancy before in my life.

"Right this way." He says walking away, and I quickly follow behind him.

   Soon enough we get to the hotel, and I'm escorted to my suite. All I have to say is it's the fanciest room I've ever been in.

  I realized you were going to watch your hunk of a man play basketball when you agreed to go to New York. I hope you enjoy all I have in-store for you. You deserve it!
Kisses.
-Veronica.

Maybe this trip won't be so bad after all.