A Promise Ring.

The days went by quickly and smoothly. The Warriors sweeped the Spurs, which I was surprised on that one. I was still so excited for them. We going to the championship! The last game we all went out to celebrate, and I had an amazing time. It's just so nice to be with the people you love at times like these and having Klay by my side always is the best. I don't know where I'd be without him. I love him so so much. The Warriors had a week off before the championship games starts, which I think is really nice. Klay and I are laying in bed on his day off. This is what we usually do, we are adventurous at the same time though we could watch Netflix all day. Sometimes I do by myself, not gonna lie. They were going to play the Cavs and everyone had an edge to win. I wanted to see them beat the Cavs so badly, I wanted them to sweep them.

      "Babe, you wanna to go to the beach today?" Klay asks, and I nod my head.

"Let me go get ready." I say, walking towards our closet. I got all my clothes and stuff from my old small apartment. Someone bought it, so I'm all done and over with that. I grab a red two piece swim suit and get changed. I grab my flip flops and walk back out to see Klay already changed.

"Ready, babe?" He asks, and I nod my head. Having an odd feeling he had this planned and didn't tell me. My guess was correct when he had a basket of food ready to go when we went out the back way. We also take Rocco with us because we were going to his private beach right behind his house. This was honestly the only place we could go without people bothering us.

"What do you have planned?" I had to ask him as we walking down to the beach. Klay shrugs his shoulders and keeps walking. When he doesn't look at me I know he has something to hide. We lay our towels on the sand and Rocco runs into the water, he is a water dog. I follow Rocco into the water.

"You look amazing in that suit." Klay states, wrapping his arms around me. I smile and turn my head slightly.

"What you got planned, Thompson?" I ask, leaning against him. Rocco was running in to the waves and then running away from them.

"Why can't I call you beautiful?" He asks, and I roll my eyes,

"Because you usually are into that  romantic stuff like this when you have something planned." I reply, and Klay laughs.

"You know me to well." Klay says, making me laugh. He let's go of me and we both walk back to the basket. He pulls out a box, and I freeze. No way this is happening? Oh my god!

    "Your freaked out but I'm not proposing

    "Your freaked out but I'm not proposing." Klay quickly says, making me instantly breath a sigh of relief. "I got you this ring, because I love you and your amazing. I just wanted to show my thankfulness to have you in my life." My eyes begin to water, and I hug Klay.

"Its beautiful." I whisper in his ear and let a tear fall. I am so lucky to have a man like Klay. God I really love this man. The rest of the day we stay at the beach and play with Rocco. We just enjoy spending time with each other because when the Cavs games come along Klay is going to be focused on that only. I want them to win as bad as be does.

"I love you, Kaylee." Klay states, as we watch the sunset. Rocco was laying besides me and was taking a little nap.

"I love you too, Klay." I reply, smiling to myself.

Happy Valentine's day my loves. Thank you for all the love and support.💙